For this challenge:
    SW -- 134.2
    CW -- 134.2
    GW -- 125.0

11/01 -- 133.2
    11/08 -- 131.8
    11/15 -- 131.0 ***I'll take it!
    11/22
    11/27 -- bwahahaha! The day before Thanksgiving.

Total loss: 2.2 lbs.

Chris
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Current weight 164.6 :bigsmile:
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have lost 39lbs since Sept 1. The first three weeks I lost 5lbs a week. but after that it has been anywhere from 1-3 lbs a week. Last week was a wopping 3.9 lbs though. then back to 1.8 this week. Does that seem good? or should it be slower?
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    SW 146
    GW 138

last weight 142.2
    CW: 141.2

Down another pound! *happy dance* :bigsmile:

I'm loving this 0.5lbs a week - I'm pretty much right on target :laugh:
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    I have lost 39lbs since Sept 1. The first three weeks I lost 5lbs a week. but after that it has been anywhere from 1-3 lbs a week. Last week was a wopping 3.9 lbs though. then back to 1.8 this week. Does that seem good? or should it be slower?

It depends on how much you have to lose. At under 70lbs to lose you should aim for around 1lb to 1.5lbs a week. You might want to up your calories a little - slow and steady can help you keep it off :flowerforyou:

Congrats on the loss though - well done :drinker:
  • discoveredamber
    Options
    Thank you. I had 95 lbs in the beginninv and now. Right arojnd 56lbs left to lose. So I am slowly upping my calories and my exercise. I am trying not to go up by to much at once so that I dont start gaining.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    Thank you. I had 95 lbs in the beginninv and now. Right arojnd 56lbs left to lose. So I am slowly upping my calories and my exercise. I am trying not to go up by to much at once so that I dont start gaining.

Solid plan :drinker:
  • discoveredamber
    Options

Solid plan :drinker:
  • Nooditaur
    Nooditaur Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, this thread is exactly what I need. I've been so lazy and unmotivated since starting university in October, and it's been incredibly frustrating because I only have around 6kg left to lose... time to get back on track!
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Turns out my tonsillitis was mild glandular fever; been out of action exercise wise for 3 weeks. Been eating at BMR and resting a lot. Back to exercise today.

NSV a belt notch (and finally a weight loss comment)

Oct 31st: 145lb
    Nov 18th: 144lbs

12 days to lose my 2lbs to keep me at a 3lb/per month loss. I usually lose 1lb per 10 days so may have to make up for it in December. Fingers crossed!
  • janicebinva
    janicebinva Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great thread.

I am recovering from foot issues and shoulder issues. While I recover I want to ramp up my exercise routine gradually. Since I also get shaky if I don't eat protein every couple of hours, I can never go too long without eating. I'm also 47 and female, and from a fat family. I weigh 161 and want to weigh 145-150. It is like pulling teeth to lose weight, so losing 2 pounds a month sounds to me like a reasonable rate. I will check in every Monday from now on.
  • fishergal5
    fishergal5 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Checking in at another half pound lost so my CW is 186.5. Interesting, without clothes on I weigh 182. But I started with clothes on so I'm keeping track the same way.
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh in was 261.4
  • JKDLady
    JKDLady Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh in 131.1, which is up 0.1 from 11/10. Can't be upset with that after a trip to NYC!!!
  • Ghlt4
    Ghlt4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Down to 177.8

11/1. - 0.6
    11/8. - 1.4
    11/15 +0.5
    11/22 -1.1
    11/29
  • cathylopez1975
    cathylopez1975 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I just found this thread and found it interesting! I thought everyone on MFP was into fast and furious weight loss or work for hours in the gym to get fit. Refreshing. I am close to goal and have really slowed down. Maybe slower than 2 lbs a month, even. But losing weight for me isn't a sprint, it's a marathon.

Beginning weight: 234
    Current weight: 150
    Goal weight: 144

I just want to be able to maintain when I reach goal. I'm hoping slower weight loss helps. I'm really comfortable with my eating and could do this forever. Just need to work a little more on exercise.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,289 Member
    Options
    Highest weight -- 192.2
    For this challenge:
    SW -- 134.2
    CW -- 134.2
    GW -- 125.0

11/01 -- 133.2
    11/08 -- 131.8
    11/15 -- 131.0 ***I'll take it!
    11/22 -- 129.2
    11/27 -- bwahahaha! The day before Thanksgiving.

Total loss: 4.0 lbs.

Chris
  • czechwolf52
    czechwolf52 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late check-in, this week has been super busy.

CW: 133.0

Just over 2 more lbs to go until I reach my goal for this challenge, I think I can do it!
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    I'm down to 141lbs

considering how all over my eating has been and my total lack of exercise, I'm happy with that :bigsmile:
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    SW: 170
    Final November weigh in: 160.1
    GW: 160

But I'm considering it done! LOL!! I've added another 10lbs to my WL goal so I will be back in December to finish the challenge. Hopefully I can add a few more lbs lost to that.

Happy Thanksgiving week to all and safe travels to those who are traveling this week. Stay warm :)