Weight loss , blonde hair - why?

Options
124»

Replies

• TheBackStory
    Options
    blondes are the devil.
    If they are the devil... brunettes and redheads are...what!?

Sexy as hell.... lol
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Blondes have more fun so they say!
  • TheBackStory
    Options
    Blondes have more fun so they say!

Natural blonde here. I have fun no matter what my hair color!
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    No matter how much weight I lose, I promise I will never dye my hair blonde. I swear.
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Blondes have more fun sweetie :bigsmile:

My natural hair is dark, dull, dishwater blonde, blah, and I have been lightening it since I was 16. When I got fat and frumpy I stopped coloring my hair (and wearing make-up and dressing nicely) When I started coming out of my mom-schulmp-frump I wanted my light blonde hair back, I think it looks much better on me.
  • SeoulKim05
    SeoulKim05 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Blonds have more fun??? IDK
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    LOL!

I have seen this happen as well.

I'm happy for the person in a way because I think a lot of women (and men) view blondes as an "ideal" and stuff like that, and maybe when they were heavier they thought they couldn't go blonde because they were so far from that sexpot blonde ideal...and now they feel more confident? Maybe. That makes me sad in another way though.

Aesthetically I think only certain skin tones can pull it off nicely, and a lot of bleached blondes really don't succeed at that. Thinking of Camille what's-her-name who used to be married to Kelsey Grammer. NOT a good look with olive-toned skin and brown eyes (at least not usually, because I know there are many exceptions to every rule).
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    not sure, my natural color was blonde before I had my kids, now it's dark brown but I am lightening it I just like how I used to look with my blonde hair better, but as for others I'm not sure, there are beautiful women with all different hair colors but for me I do like blonde
  • adnamalegna
    adnamalegna Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I had gone black, but now I am going back to blonde- but I change my hair all the time too.. it has nothing to do with weight loss for me personally.
    And black is a mean vicious bish to try and get away from. So mine is blonde on top with a lot of dark dark brown-ish black under. Funny thing is... I get complements on it everywhere I go and it's a total accident..lol
  • Mahihkan
    Mahihkan Posts: 162
    Options
    blondes are the devil.

Sexy as hell.... lol

Well said!
  • Mahihkan
    Mahihkan Posts: 162
    Options
    blondes are the devil.
    kinky =)

Ahaaaaaaaah!!!!! :wink:
  • ADietadaM
    ADietadaM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Strange opinions about hair colours! eheh
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I've been dying my hair since I2, nothing to do with weight loss. My hair has been many colors lol