MFP Husband

Options

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Get ready for a MFP sword fight...

No reason for a sword fight....ever heard of an Eiffel Tower? As long as the balls don't touch I'm cool.

Oh FFS...:laugh:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

No reason for a sword fight....ever heard of an Eiffel Tower? As long as the balls don't touch I'm cool.

And....../thread.

P.S. I choked on my drink :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

P.S. I choked on my drink :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

x2
  • HawtinPhoenix
    HawtinPhoenix Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    1. What?
    2. Looks like you're slacking on your cardio, babe. *puts another Snickers in the deep fryer*
    3. #%&ing @*&%^
    4. Look over there! *Damn her friend has a nice *kitten**
    5. Yeah, dinner was okay, I guess. Take care of those dishes, will ya? Gonna go to Hooters with the guys...

Now taking applications for my MFP HUSBAND (just learned we could have those yesterday). Must have the following abilities/skills, etc.:

1. Pretend like you're paying attention to what I say but really be thinking about Monday night football game
    2. Expect me to look hot and sexy in all my pics while you let yourself go
    3. Regularly say insensitive things
    4. Flirt a lot and have a wandering eye - (extra points if you can be horrified when I do)
    5. Show little appreciation for everything I do for you

Bonus: ability to sit on sofa and hold a remote control for sustained amounts of time and ignore pile of dishes in sink!!

Submit your résumé and three letters of reference from ex-wives and ex-girlfriends.

I have found the perfect Mfp husband. No longer accepting applications, gentlemen. He will be sufficient.

Now, after we sext for a while we are eventually going to have children. Be sure to refer to it as "babysitting" (as if you are doing me a favor) when you have to watch them by yourself. I especially love that.

Friendly reminder, today is our anniversary. And my birthday is January 8th. You'll need to know this to make sure you forget it. Okay, snookums?
  • spartyhawk
    Options
    play the fighting music lol
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    What, babe? Did you say dinner was ready? Just keep it warm, I'm almost done playing COD...
    1. What?
    2. Looks like you're slacking on your cardio, babe. *puts another Snickers in the deep fryer*
    3. #%&ing @*&%^
    5. Yeah, dinner was okay, I guess. Take care of those dishes, will ya? Gonna go to Hooters with the guys...

Now taking applications for my MFP HUSBAND (just learned we could have those yesterday). Must have the following abilities/skills, etc.:

1. Pretend like you're paying attention to what I say but really be thinking about Monday night football game
    4. Flirt a lot and have a wandering eye - (extra points if you can be horrified when I do)

Bonus: ability to sit on sofa and hold a remote control for sustained amounts of time and ignore pile of dishes in sink!!

Submit your résumé and three letters of reference from ex-wives and ex-girlfriends.

I have found the perfect Mfp husband. No longer accepting applications, gentlemen. He will be sufficient.

Now, after we sext for a while we are eventually going to have children. Be sure to refer to it as "babysitting" (as if you are doing me a favor) when you have to watch them by yourself. I especially love that.

Friendly reminder, today is our anniversary. And my birthday is January 8th. You'll need to know this to make sure you forget it. Okay, snookums?
  • queenwildcat
    Options
    do i have to think about football, can i think about NASCAR?
    while you are thinking about an answer, get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich!

how is that?

You CAN'T think about NASCAR? The last race was Sunday, silly.
  • jamiecarol84
    Options

OMG I just choked on my water too! lol
  • onmyown326
    Options
    What, babe? Did you say dinner was ready? Just keep it warm, I'm almost done playing COD...
    1. What?
    3. #%&ing @*&%^

A hubby who plays COD! BOOM!
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Oh my gawd. I love this post!!! Thanks for the mid-day laugh heeeeeeeeehehe
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    8873686_891_zpsd00d31d7.jpg
  • blackwarrior
    blackwarrior Posts: 20 Member
    Options

• BeanCounter3
    BeanCounter3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    OMG....having a hard time too not laugh out loud....scared to crap out of my office-mate earlier reading through these hahahaha
  • get10fit2013
    get10fit2013 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Just when I was starting to miss being married....BAM. Thanks for the reminder! :)
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Did the OP say something ... I was distracted by football talk and all the hot chicks' profile pics ...
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    sorry.. not interested in anime
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Hmm i guess i'm not like most husbands because i enjoy snuggling, watching lifetime, and talking about my feelings and i never want sex.

ha-gay-gif.gif
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Hmm i guess i'm not like most husbands because i enjoy snuggling, watching lifetime, and talking about my feelings and i never want sex.

ha-gay-gif.gif

Win.
  • HawtinPhoenix
    HawtinPhoenix Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    sorry.. not interested in anime

That's okay. I prefer my hubby has a head on his shoulders. Although I don't expect him to necessarily think with that one.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Now taking applications for my MFP HUSBAND

Sounds more like a male harem.

And it is not so hot in AZ now.