A guide to get you started on your path to Sexypants.

Options

Replies

• mariahosborn
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • dslfkhad
    Options
    I think I may have gotten the most motivation and determination I've ever had from this post. I get a great sense of "Don't worry" and "it can be easier than you think," kind of wisdom about it. More importantly, it seems to convey a certain "I've been where you are, and it can be done" kind of understanding. It makes me feel like a goal is easier to attain than I thought before.

Also, it kind of makes me feel like there's a supportive friend just a click away with the right thing to say when I'm feeling particularly at a loss, diet/exercise-wise.

Thanks!
  • Aries03
    Aries03 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kwb87
    kwb87 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Helpful post. thanks for this :)
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jro44
    jro44 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fishergal5
    fishergal5 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    bump to read this again
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Just found this - great post :)
  • 1aurane
    1aurane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • Poofy_Goodness
    Poofy_Goodness Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    tagging
  • datSPchick101
    datSPchick101 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi , just wondering if u may have a few tips, I'm not asking for personal trainer advice, because some people get offended by me asking them for exercise tips. Lol. But my arms are very flabby from loosing and gaining over the years , I'm a female and the most I lift is 12 lbs. what can I do daily or whatever to tighten my arms as I'm eating healthy and working out.?
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Hi , just wondering if u may have a few tips, I'm not asking for personal trainer advice, because some people get offended by me asking them for exercise tips. Lol. But my arms are very flabby from loosing and gaining over the years , I'm a female and the most I lift is 12 lbs. what can I do daily or whatever to tighten my arms as I'm eating healthy and working out.?

The steps outlined in the original post will help you accomplish this. In short, you cannot spot reduce fat. Instead you can create a calorie deficit, exercise with resistance, and be patient. Through whole body fat loss your arms will eventually firm up.
  • cajun_qt
    Options
    *like*
  • lrdavenport23
    lrdavenport23 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great post! Thanks SideSteel!
  • dietstokes
    dietstokes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later :)
  • Kathryn41057
    Kathryn41057 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Now that's information I need... Thanks... Kat:)
  • ifaber
    ifaber Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Bump so I can always come back to it to give to other peeps! Great post!
  • Erica262
    Erica262 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    It'd be super if no one else would ever post anything else on this message board because this wins. Nothing else needs to be said.
  • Cinloykko
    Cinloykko Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Whoa... definately bumping this :)
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Bump-great post!!