random post..do men prefer long or short..

Options

Replies

• ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I've always been told that it isn't about length... ;)
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    You're on the wrong thread, the XXX thread is over to the left, btw.
  • BigSnicka
    BigSnicka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    As long as I can grab a handful of it, it's long enough, but there's always room for exceptions....lol
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I've had my hair long (to my butt). I've cut it short (above my shoulders). I don't think I could pull off a pixie because my face is too round and chubby. I know my husband doesn't care how I have my hair, as long as I'm happy. He says it's sexy either way and loves me either way. Whenever I ask his opinion he tells me it's my hair, do what I want.

I usually grow my hair long, until I can't take it anymore so I will cut it and donate it. It's really thick so when its super long, it gets heavy and sometimes I get headaches when it's in a ponytail for work. Then I will grow it out again until I get sick of it, so I'll cut it. But my hair grows really fast, I think I grew it out for two years going from a very short bob to my butt.
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    I've had my hair long (to my butt). I've cut it short (above my shoulders). I don't think I could pull off a pixie because my face is too round and chubby. I know my husband doesn't care how I have my hair, as long as I'm happy. He says it's sexy either way and loves me either way. Whenever I ask his opinion he tells me it's my hair, do what I want.

I usually grow my hair long, until I can't take it anymore so I will cut it and donate it. It's really thick so when its super long, it gets heavy and sometimes I get headaches when it's in a ponytail for work. Then I will grow it out again until I get sick of it, so I'll cut it. But my hair grows really fast, I think I grew it out for two years going from a very short bob to my butt.

My hair grows fast too lol even more so when i do nothing to it except brushing it but then again i'm not one of these people who spend hrs straightening or curling it lol,

The worst thing about long hair for me is when its wet its rather heavy but thats a small problem i can live with I love my long hair!
  • cooolc
    Options
    Long. My now ex wife went and had hers cut short....I was shocked and I am now single ????

Okay....that is not why I divorced her...but it got the ball rolling. Lol
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Long. My now ex wife went and had hers cut short....I was shocked and I am now single ????

Okay....that is not why I divorced her...but it got the ball rolling. Lol
    :indifferent:
  • Cranquistador
    Options
    I've been trying to decide whether to go more red, leave it reddish brown, or go much darker.

and i am contemplating bangs.

feeling bored.

47819967_2587.jpg
  • FahadNaseem
    FahadNaseem Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Short
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to decide whether to go more red, leave it reddish brown, or go much darker.

feeling bored.

47819967_2587.jpg
    You could pull off blonde with that haircut.
  • kt2007
    kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    LOONNNGGGG!!!!
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Short

Yay! 1 vote!
  • SacrificeSufferSalvation
    Options
    The longer the better. We didn't cut my daughters hair till it was down to her bottom and I have that hair in my wallet.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    I've had my hair long many times in my life and I've had it short, like now. I prefer it short because I will actually fix it and make it look nice. I can never get long hair to look right on me. I like to mix it up, though, so I will grow it out again eventually. My husband prefers it long, but he has learned that I feel sexier with short hair.
  • Cranquistador
    Options

feeling bored.

47819967_2587.jpg
    You could pull off blonde with that haircut.
    Blonde???????

me?hmm. I dont know if I have the coloring for that. ( or the desire to maintain that kind of color) plus i think it might destroy my hair, no?

thanks though...LOL still shocked at the thought.
  • Vivian06703188
    Vivian06703188 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Good thing I make ALL my decisions based on what "men" prefer.

my opinion represents all men, so I'd prefer you be blonde too...

post-10052-Get-the-hell-out-rmDU.gif

I have no problem with you dying your hair blonde. I personally prefer tall dark and handsome.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    My husband likes my hair long, but I prefer it a little below my shoulders. I just cut 15 inches off about 6 weeks ago, to donate it.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    depends on where the hair is??/ HAHAHA:blushing:
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I love my long hair.....I had had it both ways but this is so much easier and it just fits me
  • MorganBody
    Options
    I like my hair medium length...
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    depends on where the hair is??/ HAHAHA:blushing:

lol there is always 1 rebel in the group :tongue: