30 Day Shred!

Options
1235»

Replies

• nshamith
    nshamith Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Ok, got around to getting some "before" shots - not entirely before as it's after 25 days on here with 50 miles walking and 6 lbs lost, but hey, close enough to the start!

Before2.jpg

Before1.jpg
    I have only one word

WOW!!!
    You did it
    You are almost at the end line
    Great job
  • nshamith
    Options
    im gonna be starting this on 1st December ...until then I will prepare my body for this challenge by eating healthy first.I want ppl who can do this with me and motivate me.whoever is up for it,lemme know x
    We r all with you!
    Trust me, first few days are a killer whichever way you look at it
    But do join and post ur progress
    We r here to keep u going!
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am starting this next week. But I am mixing it with c25k. Monday,wednesday, and friday is c25k. Tuesday, thursday, and saturday is 30ds. Sunday rest. I know it will take longer to do but I think this is the best way for me to do it right now.
  • manny1991
    manny1991 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    So I just completed level 2 day 1! This work out is seriously brutal! It actually felt like level 2 was over faster, but I think that's just because I was only focused on not dying. I also did my weekly weigh in and measurements. Since last week, I've lost 2 lbs, 1 in in my hips/lower belly and can finally comfortably wear my size 12 American Eagle jeans from high school! I really think I'm at my lowest adolescent/adult weight and all of my old high school clothes have room left-over. On top of the 30DS, I have also been biking to/from work, jogging on saturdays and netting 1200-1400 cals/day. I can't wait for day 30 so I can take my after shots!
  • R_Bedard
    R_Bedard Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I've had shin splints the past two days which I was getting kind of worried about, because that is what caused me to stop the workout early the first go-around, but I woke up today and my leg feels fine again. I think I'll be okay to keep going because I know what caused it this time.. I was doing jumping jacks and landed the wrong way on one foot and felt a painful sensation go up my leg. If it comes back though, I'll have to rest a few days.

Are you wearing shoes? When I started I was not wearing shoes and I was getting shin splints. Now I wear shoes and I am fine!
  • nshamith
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I am embarrassed to say this
    But I skipped 2 days of my 30ds
    It's just 25 min
    But my mind found enough excuses not to do it
    I am getting back on it today
    I am going to restart my 30 days from today cause I missed 2 days !
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am in need of a good kick start to help get back into shape. So today I decided to start 30 shred. It was very effective last time so here I go again. One month until my anniversary and I would like to see some change before then.

So, Level 1, day 1 done. :)
  • momshorses
    momshorses Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 2 done