November Challenge

Options

Replies

• UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'll try to be in. It's going to be an interesting month with school and work.
  • lindysjourney
    Options
    I'm in! Will be doing the wall push-ups cuz of knee problems at moment. :)
  • Want2bHealthE
    Want2bHealthE Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in, girly style of course... but hopefully that will change by the end of the month! :)
  • funnygirl0940
    Options
    oh my goodness, never even considered push ups...I'll try the wall push up's first...we have tile floors and maybe in a couple of weeks I'll be able to move up to the ball kind :)

Will it really make that big of a difference? Where????????
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    what a challenge! Well I'm in I'm certain it will be wall push ups for a while but my arms need help in a huge way! I swear I'm gonna need about 2.5 hours each day to work out! I'm already up to an 1.5 hours. Ok burn baby burn.
  • Ckonner
    Ckonner Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Great challenge!
  • turbojanem
    Options
    this sounds good! I hope i remember! haha. I hate my arms... so maybe this will help!!!! anyone wanna do some sit ups too? :)
    doing my push ups on the ball will work my core too. i NEED to work on that area, but don't want to over extend myself and not be able to keep up with 2 challenges. i will commit to doing two ab routines every week! (which i have not been good at doing this past month.)
  • heatherhart
    heatherhart Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am in too!! I can do regular push ups but i dont know if i can do 50 at one time lol might have to move down to the girly ones to finish the 50 out
  • maconk22
    Options
    I'm in.. I am going to try the "boy' push ups. If I cant do 50 I will try another method. Let you know in a couple of days.
    Sending friend request now!

Thanks for the challenge!!!!

Someone said something about sit ups?????
  • Deebo958
    Options
    I am in Jane! Will start with wall ones and move up as I can!:wink:
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Going to start my first 50 push-ups tonight. I am going to start off with girly ones and hopefully make it up to guy ones by the end of the month. Going to start small and build :)
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I will start with the regular push-ups, then when my arms give out do the rest "girly" style. :bigsmile:
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Im in I think I can push out 50 a day!! I will do as many as I can boy style each day and if needed drop to my knees to complete should we check-in here daily?
  • MAbbate
    Options
    Count me in! I am going to have to do the wall push ups for now....I have ZERO arm strength! haha It has been WAAAAY too long since I've done a push up (and even then they were the girlie ones). I will also do 50 sit ups per day. Maybe by the end of the month, I can do 100 sit ups and some girlie push ups!? Thanks for the challenge.
    Marlene
  • tdscjvail
    Options
    I am in. I don't have much upper body strenght and this is a great challenge for me. I look forward to see the end results at the end of November...

Thanks for the challenge.
  • nehptune
    nehptune Posts: 138
    Options
    i'm in!!!
    i've been doing power 90 for almost a month and finally managed to do 7 "proper" push-ups in a row last week... hopefully by the end of this I'll be able to do even more :D

i think i'll end up doing a combination of girly and proper push-ups for the challenge!
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    I'm in , I can out start with girlies and finish out with walls. Maybe by the end of the month I be doing ALL girlies!
  • BK120
    BK120 Posts: 107
    Options
    I'm in as well. Starting with wall push-ups.

Brenda
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Im in....I need this challenge I have the hardest time with push ups. I'll start with a mix of wall and girl push ups. Hopefully by the end of the month, I can do "boy" push ups.

Good Luck Everyone!
  • Evarell
    Evarell Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too. I just tried some girly pushups- I'm surprised to find I can do 25 at a time. :smile: