4 WEEKS TO CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE ... Please join!

Options

Replies

• mwhite61451
    mwhite61451 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Me too please :smile:
  • Hopkins56
    Hopkins56 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count Me In!!!
  • mariabraceyrobinson
    Options
    I'm in. Sendign you a request now.
  • natsladybug
    Options
    Please count me in. I need the motivation to kickstart and start 2014 better then I did 2013. Trying to get some off before I go on a cruise first of March.
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've lost 22lbs this year so far and I really want to reach 25lbs! ^^
  • rosiejocotton
    Options
    Count me in! I definitely need motivation to resist christmas treats. Especially since my town has a fantastic German style christmas market full of all kinds of delicious food.ugh
  • tyedyechick0930
    tyedyechick0930 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    So what is everyone doing to accomplish their weight loss? I've dropped my calorie goal by 50. So, now my goal is to eat right at 1500 calories. I am also pushing up my steps goal from 10,000 steps to 15,000 steps. I'm planning to do a workout video in the morning before work and going to the gym at least 4 nights a week. :noway: Surely, if I can commit to this...I'll lose my goal of 6lbs by Christmas. I also got a really good deal on Insanity. I'm planning to start that program sometime around December 29th so can enjoy my Christmas time with family. What's your plan to stay committed and lose the weight? ~Charity :flowerforyou:
  • becksxxx70
    becksxxx70 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Me too......decided this morning to really try to drop a bit of weight by Christmas (hopefully half a stone) so was pleased when I logged on and saw this! Thought if I don't commit today, it's gonna be new year before I get my *kitten* in gear!
  • anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • tfroseth65
    tfroseth65 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ok...I'm going to try this. I need all the motivation I can get. I'm starting back on my weight loss journey again. I'm going to focus on exercise and not so much on the food in the beginning. I just want to feel better!
  • amber2bill
    amber2bill Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in:)
  • nyja33
    nyja33 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • ikaikameirose
    Options
    Hi Carissa,
    Count me in!!!:happy:
  • joyradkamakros
    Options
    I would love to join you!! My goal is 50lb by May. I bought Hip hop abs to help.
  • becksxxx70
    becksxxx70 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Are you setting up a Group for this?
  • Jewlz411
    Jewlz411 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • joyradkamakros
    Options
    My only bad day from here on out is going to be thanksgiving. I would like to be in a smaller pair of pant's by new years lol. My start weight was 171 and I'm still at 168. Granted I only started a week ago I'm gonna have to work out harder.
  • hellohealthyme
    Options
    Please count me in. I can use the motivation and the challenge to stick with my diet. Thanks!