Average Sized Body Acceptance

Options

Replies

• BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    BUMP to add later :) You ladies look absolutely AH MAZ ING!!! Nothing average here.... love this thread OP!
  • okgal247
    okgal247 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I think I'm average- 5'4", and bouncing around 134-136 right now. But, what I've noticed is that you, in the pics that show faces, are exuding such confidence in your smiles. I wish to aspire to that.

As for the faceless :wink: - you gals are rocking it, too! It takes guts to post these pics.

Everyone should be so proud.

I love the MFP support! :heart:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Okay, here's me (and yeah, I'm WAYYY to old to be doing this!)
    I'm not all the way there yet, but...

I'm 5'8, 167, size 10... got 15 lbs or so left to lose. I'm feeling okay because I think I look better than I did 8 years ago, and I feel like I felt 25 years ago... maybe better!

I hope this will encourage others to post also.

to my average ladies & gents... thank you for participating! Hugs all around!!!

49291179_5445.jpg

btw, it's cropped at the bottom because it was soooo crooked
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I'm about as average a guy can get, in all the various ways you can be average. I'm cool with it.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    'Fraid I don't have any pictures of myself but you ladies all look fabulous.

fabulous_o_207992.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

I'm 5'8, 167, size 10... got 15 lbs or so left to lose. I'm feeling okay because I think I look better than I did 8 years ago, and I feel like I felt 25 years ago... maybe better!

49291179_5445.jpg

I really like this pic. You look really happy.
  • DamePiglet
    Options
    awww, thanks doll. I always look happy. Makes people think that you're perpetually stoned. heeheehee :smokin:
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options

49291179_5445.jpg

Definitely not too old and you look effing unreal! Nice work!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Love this thread! I'm finally starting to accept that some parts of me are just not going to magically shrink. I'm focusing on building the best body for me/what I was given.
    Try to add pic tomorrow!
  • DamePiglet
    Options
    awww... :blushing: so kind of you!
  • MoJokes
    MoJokes Posts: 691
    Options
    awww... :blushing: so kind of you!

You exude happiness woman :). Nice pic, you an attractive lady :)
  • MoJokes
    MoJokes Posts: 691
    Options
    I had a boner until I started seeing dude pics on here, but the ladies look FAN-SLAMMING-TASTIC!

lmao i hear you bro!
  • echoesmyron
    echoesmyron Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This thread is awesome!

Thanks to all the lovely posters - you guys rock!
  • jacquiroxx922
    jacquiroxx922 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite thread that I've ever seen on this website. Amazing. Such beautiful women. One day I'll have the courage to post my own photo here :)
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I never thought that I would be able to post a photo showing my body.....and then I decided WTH! I've come a long way.....and I'll tell you what, I have NEVER felt so liberated. For me, it's not about the sexy part of it (I mean it doesn't hurt lol) but it's about pride....about realizing, for myself, how far I have come!

Just take that pic....you might need to take 100 before you feel like you have one that you "kind of" like.....but just take it. And look at it. And reflect on it. Look at every bit of your body and how it has changed since you have started. It's about progress....it's about being kind to ourselves and beginning to speak kind words to ourselves. Honest, it's the best feeling ever :smile:
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I never thought that I would be able to post a photo showing my body.....and then I decided WTH! I've come a long way.....and I'll tell you what, I have NEVER felt so liberated. For me, it's not about the sexy part of it (I mean it doesn't hurt lol) but it's about pride....about realizing, for myself, how far I have come!

Just take that pic....you might need to take 100 before you feel like you have one that you "kind of" like.....but just take it. And look at it. And reflect on it. Look at every bit of your body and how it has changed since you have started. It's about progress....it's about being kind to ourselves and beginning to speak kind words to ourselves. Honest, it's the best feeling ever :smile:

Love this^^^ So very true
  • DamePiglet
    Options

Love this^^^ So very true

Just because it can't be said enough... Love this thread so much!!!
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    here i go...i'm actually scared to post this because everyone else looks better then me but i'm going to do it n e way...i'm 5'9 i weight 182 i'm a size 16 i lost almost 30 lbs so far and got another 17 or so to go till i'm at my goal weight and also take into mind I've had 2 kids one just last yr. so don't mind the stretch marks

2a8kqaf.jpg

i just posted it else where lol

so heres meeeee

cover your eyes .....the horror...and i thought halloween was over lol jk

ps sry the pix is huge but it works now
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    here i go...i'm actually scared to post this because everyone else looks better then me but i'm going to do it n e way...i'm 5'9 i weight 182 i'm a size 16 i lost almost 30 lbs so far and got another 17 or so to go till i'm at my goal weight and also take into mind I've had 2 kids one just last yr. so don't mind the stretch marks

i give up heres the address for the pix

pinger_1797550217_zps8379250b.jpg
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

i give up heres the address for the pix

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/bsb_angel_girl02/Mobile Uploads/pinger_1797550217_zps8379250b.jpg

You have to change the name of the album so that there aren't any spaces.