Any women 18 - 25 ish?

Options
I am almost 20 years old and looking to lose around 50 pounds.

Would love some friends around the same age range as me for support! :)

Replies

• kailiro
    kailiro Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 21 years old and I am also looking to lose 50 pounds :)
  • nicole00lynn
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I'm 23 and have lost somewhere around 40 pounds ( I threw out my scale around 30 pounds into my weight loss journey and now just occasionally get on one when at a friends.) I have had SO MUCH success using MFP and exercise programs. Before MFP, I tried Jenny Craig, weight loss pills, weight loss doctors, and so much other CRAP. I know 50 pounds can seem like a lot but it is COMPLETELY DOABLE. I stay on MFP for the motivation and support, and because now I'm just focused on challenging myself and maybe motivating a few others! Good luck on your journey and message me if you ever need extra support :)))

Check out my inspiration page on IG @wholeheartedhealthy
  • kailiro
    kailiro Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look great! keep up the awesome work!!
  • Cher_bearr
    Options
    I'm 23 and looking to lose over 100 pounds!! Could really use some friends along the way.
  • koos22
    koos22 Posts: 22
    Options
    21, just trying to lose fat! Could always use more friends/activity on my feed. I'm on every day.
  • happysquats
    Options
    Hi, everyone :) I'm 23 and want to lose 100 lbs. Anyone should feel free to add me :)
  • Princess_Cheryl
    Options
    I'm 23 and looking to lose over 100 pounds!! Could really use some friends along the way feel free to add me everyone!!
  • neilsonnata
    Options
    23! Looking to lose 30 -- have lost 10 so far!!! Lets do this ladies!!!
  • emmajaneyy
    Options
    Hey Im 25. Im trying to lose 20 pounds and would like new feiends too. Feel free to add me x
  • hollyodoherty
    hollyodoherty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    yeah im 23, started out looking to lose about 50 /60 pounds! im just over halfway to my goals so im feeling good but know how easy it can be to slip back into bad habits! feel free to add me i love reading other peoples food diaries :)
  • SarahElizabeth416
    SarahElizabeth416 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and have 60 more pounds to lose. Anyone feel free to add me, I could always use the support as well! :)
  • slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just turned 21 in October. I've been using MFP for a bit more than four months now and have lost 40lbs+. I still have 99 (give or take) to go! I log daily so feel free to add me :)!
  • kimnsarty
    Options
    Hello, i'm kind of new to MyFitnessPal. I tried using this site once before but got discouraged and stopped logging in.I'm 22 years old and i'm looking to get in shape. I would love any workout ideas/tips, healthy food ideas and encouragement! I'll do my best to log on here daily. Feel free to add me :)
  • daynes23
    daynes23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I think I got all of you!

23, 24 in 22 days! >.<

Was 144 back in HS, dropped to 128 (maybe lower) and have been steadily gaining it all back. My highest was 148 and I would love to get back into the 120s even if it's the high 120s.
  • missipall
    missipall Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!!! I'm 25 and it took me years to lose 50lbs. I'm down to the last 10-20 lbs and reallllly struggling!!! Feel free to add me!!
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and I'm hoping to lose 46-56 pounds... with any luck it'll be gone within 7 months and I can focus on maintaining that body. I joined MFP last Wednesday and so far I've been on every day. Having calorie goals and macronutrient goals REALLY keeps me motivated to stick to smaller meals and snacks. I actually had no idea how much food I was eating until I started logging. Planning ahead of time helps make it easier to stick to your goals. Starting tomorrow (I wouldn't even know what to plan ahead for for Thanksgiving???) I'm planning ahead and leaving about 200 calories unaccounted for so I can add more snacks or maybe a beer or wine.

I LOVE to cook and I have always eaten mostly healthy meals... I just piled on the sweets and junk foods as well... but I have a LOT of very healthy recipes. If you want some, just let me know what kind of foods you like and I'll see what I've got laying around. :)
  • AmeeSevenfold
    Options
    Hey everyone :) I'm 21 and have only just started losing weight. I'm looking to loose 64 pound so I'd love some support from people :) Hopefully I'll shed the weight easily and quickly as I have a holiday planned in May to Turkey and I don't want to be baking to death with the extra weight like I was this year! xD
    Good luck to you all on your weight loss :)
  • mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 - feel free to add me.
  • taycheese
    taycheese Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 :) Feel free to add me everyone/anyone!
  • wylnora
    wylnora Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, and looking to lose about 25 or so more pounds. :)