What about your diet today do you regret?

Options
13»

Replies

• TheDollDiet
    Options
    The 2 cookies & 2 pieces of crustless pumpkin pie.ugh
  • AmyWininger
    AmyWininger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Was making sugar cookies... And ended up eating the leftover batter on the spoon, whisks, and bowl... :( now my tummy hurts.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Was making sugar cookies... And ended up eating the leftover batter on the spoon, whisks, and bowl... :( now my tummy hurts.
    Licking the bowl is the best part of baking.
  • donthesitate
    donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    No regrets. I've been dieting since the first of the month at 2600-2700 calories. I've been meticulously counting every single thing I eat so I can't wait until tomorrow.

I'm eating whatever the hell I want and not counting a damn thing!!!

Hell yeah! Doin it up tomorrow!....I loved them sour patch kids I had today ; D
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    I do regret the 6 Oreo cookies after lunch. Regretted them while I was swallowing each one, but ate them anyway. Put my blood sugar above the range I need to maintain, like I knew they would, but they were soo good in the instant before the regret hit... On the flip side, I'm proud of the fact that I stopped at 6, and resisted the tortilla chips later in the afternoon. I'm okay with feeling and copping to regret--its part of the learning process. What I learned is that I better come up with a more effective strategy to resist/ avoid the darn vending machine and its Oreo temptations. Now I know. Tomorrow I will do better.

Ha ha Got the same problem, them dam Oreos !
  • tiggerlgh
    tiggerlgh Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I regret nothing. I am over my calories today due to going to my favorite pizza place tonight that I get to once or twice a year....it was worth it!
  • cathylopez1975
    cathylopez1975 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Interesting thread. I like to think I live my life with no regrets. Today was pre-Thanksgiving Pie Day at my house - my choice. I love to bake pies for Thanksgiving and only for Thanksgiving. So today I made cherry (Splenda), pumpkin, pecan, and chocolate meringue as well as oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and no bake fudge cookies. I have stayed away from baking for a long time but wanted this. My only 'challenge' came with the chocolate stuff. I licked a spoon twice. Probably won't do chocolate again for a while, but i don't regret today. I love being able to live and learn!
  • bernicesmission
    Options
    i regret the cup of tea i had this morning, the milk tasted like curry eeewww, i made mini curried chickpea burgers yesterday didnt wrap them properly now everything smells like curry!
    curried tetley tea is definately regrettable!
  • annerae1
    Options
    This Morning went out with my sister shopping and she wanted to stop at McDonalds for a Berry & Fibre muffin and a sm cafe Frappe. Got home and realized i used half of my Dally calorie intake. won't do that again..
  • healthykae
    healthykae Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    darn eggnog latte!
  • rosemary98
    Options
    darn eggnog latte!

perhaps regretful, but soooooooooooooooooo delicious.
  • rosemary98
    Options
    I don't think I will ever understand why people continue to assign such emotion to food.

It's there to nourish you and to be enjoyed.

I don't regret anything I ate today, or any day.

I think many of us (me included) use or have used food as comfort. you could call it emotional eating. so to break through from that is a pretty big deal. I wish I could say "food is just nourishment." I am getting there, but still struggle with my emotions getting in the way. It is a learning process to figure out how to separate the two. I am not ashamed that I deal with this issue (I am in good company), but at the same time, I need to call myself out when it happens. does that make sense?
  • luceegj
    luceegj Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Every 3 hours! Clean! Nope!
  • rosemary98
    Options
    I mistakenly bought two 4 packs of regular Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup instead of the low sodium version I usually get. I don't really care about sodium, but it makes me a little anxious to be almost 2,000 over what MFP suggests for me. I drink a TON of water though, so hopefully it'll all work out? It's 150 calories a can either, so I guess it's no biggie!

I still feel like an idiot though. :laugh:

but at least you know if the scale takes a turn upwards...it is sodium related.
  • rosemary98
    Options
    I don't know if I regret it, but I ate the marshmallows that were supposed to go on top of the candied yams for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Now I have to go buy some more.

I'd regret anything that would make me have to go near a grocery store today! :sick:

I regret that the greens on the sandwich I took for lunch were wilted.

lol...yes, I agree with another grocery store trip being a pain.

and I also feel bad when I eat something subpar (like the wilted greens).