Lose 5 pounds a month November 2010 CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I am in again....4 months running I have been successful at this one so I need to keep it up with the holidays approaching way too fast.

11/1 - 178

Good Luck All!!!
  • monkeyfood
    Options
    I'm in . My weight as of this morning was 215.8. I would love to be 210 by Thanksgiving :)
  • CINDYLOU1966
    CINDYLOU1966 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I want too join ... I am ready .. if anyone would like to share how they are doing it please do i can always use more help
    and if anyone would like to add me as friend please do .. I could use more friends and there help and I love to help them too thanks hugss all
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I am in just let me know how to sign up.

You just did :) Just post your starting weight for Nov and you weigh in on whatever day is best for you. We just support each other, we talk about our ups and downs, personal or exercise wise. Welcome to the group!
  • ArmyWife815
    Options
    I'm so in. I started October on fire and ended in a fizzle. Today is a new week, a new month, a new beginning! Ready ... set .... let's go!!:smile:
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm in....this gives me all the more reason to stay on track. I did good for October all the way up until the end and then it was down hill from there; but this is a new month and new beginnings so let the games begin!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jesse14472
    Options
    11/01 SW: 188.6
    11/30 GW: 183.6

Ended October at 187 lbs, but TOM is coming and I am up already. Oh, well.
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hello, I'm in again but my challenge is still to stay at 119 pounds (or as close as possible) for all of November...... I reached goal weight of 119 pounds the middle of August and i am struggling to stay there!!!!! .............Nearly made it back to 119 pounds for end of October lol

9/3/10..........119......pounds
    9/10/10........119.5..pounds
    9/17/10........120.5..pounds
    9/24/10........119....YEHHHHH
    10/1/10.........121....pounds
    10/7/10.........118....pounds
    10/15/10.......121....pounds
    10/22/10.......119.5.pounds
    10/29/10.......121....pounds
    10/31/10.......119.5 pounds

Good Luck to you all .
  • skdk833
    skdk833 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am in. My first challenge. Last month was a bust for me also. Is it okay to post other stuff other than your weight? If I have a great Thanksgiving alternative or something like that, do we post it here also?

11/1 166.5
    11/8
    11/15
    11/22
    11/30

Goal weight is 161.5 (I may change this as I think I have some water weight that will be off by the end of this week. If I lose a substantial amount, I will change my start weight. I'll check on Thursday.

Good luck to everyone.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I am in. My first challenge. Last month was a bust for me also. Is it okay to post other stuff other than your weight? If I have a great Thanksgiving alternative or something like that, do we post it here also?

11/1 166.5
    11/8
    11/15
    11/22
    11/30

Goal weight is 161.5 (I may change this as I think I have some water weight that will be off by the end of this week. If I lose a substantial amount, I will change my start weight. I'll check on Thursday.

Good luck to everyone.

Yes! Please post your Thanksgiving alternative or anything else for that matter! I talk about my kids non-stop on here!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I am returning for the November challenge. I just read "Putting the Brakes on Emotional Eating" by Jillian Michaels. I am told that the key to stopping this kind of eating is to identify and understand your triggers. So I am going to keep a journal. I plan to write a little each night or every time I feel the need to over eat. I hope that keeping my hand busy writing will stop my hands from putting candy in my mouth.

Speaking of candy...
    I had so much fun with Halloween! But what do I do with all the extra candy? I don't want to bring it to work because I will have to walk by it all day, don't want to toss it out because the kids will be so sad. What do you all do with the candy after Halloween?
  • debbiepringle
    debbiepringle Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • krinio
    krinio Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been lazy recently, but at least I'm back! 5lbs November challenge will keep me motivated! I've missed you guys! :)
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been lazy recently, but at least I'm back! 5lbs November challenge will keep me motivated! I've missed you guys! :)
    Welcome back!
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I suppose of all the months, November and December would be the right ones to shoot for a challenge like this! Count me in!
  • maytanewfie
    Options
    I've been off track, off MFP, off everything I know I should be doing. Weighed myself today, and about had a heart attack. Starting over from somewhere behind the start line. But I've got my tush back on MFP, logged all my food and exercise today, and done well with both food and exercise (for almost 1 whole day). Nothing like a good challenge to hopefully get my tush in gear, and get things going the right directions again.
  • BluEyedGirl
    BluEyedGirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!

11/1 - 179.5
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    lets see if November is better than October.

11/1 148.6

I am really sick with a stomach thing right now. You'd think that would help but nooo I am gaining not losing. oh well. Maybe tomorrow I will feel better.

good luck to all.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    double post.
  • badrianne
    Options
    i always drop out of challenges, but i will try not to do that this time. :-)

SW=142.2
    GW=137.2