Any gamers out there?

Options

Replies

• SpiderJack
    Options
    I'm mostly playing Eve Online - Rubicon comes out today woot!! I mix it up with some Diablo3, Path of Exile, and beta testing Planetary Annihiliation.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I'm mostly playing Eve Online - Rubicon comes out today woot!! I mix it up with some Diablo3, Path of Exile, and beta testing Planetary Annihiliation.

How is Planetary Annihilation coming along?
  • ryske
    ryske Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    CoD ghost and League of Legends. Chyeah!
  • Dr_Gains
    Dr_Gains Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Huge RPG fan. Final fantasy was all i played growing up. Morphed into the fallout series as i have gotten older. The new assassins creed is amazing. Cant wait for the fallout announcement in december :D
  • eksero2k
    eksero2k Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    sc2!
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    Torchlight II and of course CS:GO
  • LoisHendrikse
    LoisHendrikse Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    9 Months clean from WoW:p
    mostly Xbox now >:D
  • L4gym
    L4gym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I just got Elder scrolls beta key today! so excited~!!!!!!!
  • Derf_Smeggle
    Derf_Smeggle Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    With my desktop computer down and never having owned a console, I'm kicking it old(er) school. Tabletop D&D 3.5, Pathfinder, and White Wolf 2nd Edition amalgamation.
  • L4gym
    Options
    I'm currently playing Lego Marvel Super Heroes, and before the Civilization 5, Skyrim, Dragon Age games, Deadpool, Guild Wars 2, and others of that ilk....

I'm PC all the way, built my own rig and have a pretty nice set up with my 50" flatscreen. Very casual gamer though, I love the stories rather than competition.

Deadpool was so funny and who doesn't love skyrim?! I have xbox and ps3 for God of War and Gears of War but real gamers use WASD. Yeah, building your own gaming rig is always the way to go. I <3 my ssd , 1tb and all the pink lights!
  • L4gym
    Options
    9 Months clean from WoW:p
    mostly Xbox now >:D

Grats! Eh.. They have an expansion coming.
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I AM DYING, and I repeat in call caps DYING to play Kingdom Hearts HD cause I never got to play it on the original systems, and Injustice. DYING!!! Hate being out of a job. Xmas is totally gonna suck.

I envy all of you who are playing your favorite games. Envy!!!
    My favorite game got cancelled. I'm still in mourning a year later. :(

RIP City of Heroes.

Well there is that one DC game, I have it on PC, got it BEFORE it went F2P. DC Universe. You try that?
    I looked at it, but it's not the same. :(

So now I play RIFT. Which I adore. Still not the same, but still awesome.

If my desktops hard drive wasn't failing right now, I'd download and try that.
  • jclark0523
    jclark0523 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Has anyone got the PS4? :)

Mine will be here tonight. Can't wait to get off work and go fire that thing up! Hopefully I won't be a blue light of death victim.
  • FredSetToGetFit
    FredSetToGetFit Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Going to pick up AC Black Flag this morning. Whoohoo.
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    Nothing because I am tired of playing the same missions on GTA 5. I am waiting to get a PS4. Killing time with the Cosby Show instead
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    League of Legions Ftw!
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Going to pick up AC Black Flag this morning. Whoohoo.

YAY! :)
  • feliperss
    feliperss Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Black Ops II all the way, I'm a CoD fan.. but I'm starting to look into Battlefield more while waiting for GTA V to be released on PC. I do like the Assassin's Creed series too, they're great :)

Edit: Glad to see so many gamers on here btw!
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Black Ops II all the way, I'm a CoD fan.. but I'm starting to look into Battlefield more while waiting for GTA V to be released on PC. I do like the Assassin's Creed series too, they're great :)

Edit: Glad to see so many gamers on here btw!

I may get BF4 too! I need to get GTA V as well!
  • missashleigh92
    missashleigh92 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    played all assassins creed games bar the new one : black flag, i havent gotten around to buying that yet. I played GTA 5 last and absolutley LOVED the new tomb raider game. Me and the boyfriend are big on games; im more ps3 and xbox and hes very much into PC gaming like league of legends and World of Warcraft.