November Challenge

Options

Replies

• amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    50 girlies push-ups and 50 sit ups complete last night :) 1 down... 29 to go. :)
  • turbojanem
    Options
    This is soooo awesome! look at all of you doing something different today than you were last week. forward progress is awesome.

here is a link to today's blog for updates and encouragements: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/turbojanem/view/nov-2nd-50-push-ups-a-day-47627

my goal is to post a blog daily. look for the link on my wall daily.

cheering you ALL on to a healthy lifestyle!
    Jane
  • tigerrohr1969
    Options
    WoW....up feel the burn....did mine up against the refridgerator....50....awesome......:tongue: do 30 days of this our arms should be pretty buff....just in time to handle the 25# TURKEY....

Start thinking of next months challenge...we will be waiting....thanks for thinking this one up....great job
  • meixey
    Options
    Ok-starting a couple days late but I want to do this too!!! Great idea! Count me in! :smile:
  • uzzle81
    Options
    I am in as well. I will make up for yesterday and get on track. Maybe we could do situps in December!
  • turbojanem
    Options
    WoW....up feel the burn....did mine up against the refrigerator....50....awesome......:tongue: do 30 days of this our arms should be pretty buff....just in time to handle the 25# TURKEY....

Start thinking of next months challenge...we will be waiting....thanks for thinking this one up....great job

THIS is the idea of living a healthy lifestyle and fit....to be able to handle life and 25# Turnkeys. it is AMAZING how much easier the body functions when we take care of it.

and trust me, i have a BUNCH of challenges lined up. this is good for all of us. i am sooo loving it! however i think i should have started with sit ups instead of push ups. I'm going to my 25th the day after Thanksgiving and would have liked to have a little less muffin top. LOL!

cheering EVERYONE on to a healthier lifestyle.
    Jane
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    I did my 50 last night. 40 girlie ones & 10 wall ones. Goal for tonight all girlie ones.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 2 of 50 Push ups....5 sets of 10-kitchen counter. My next goal is to work towards the girlie push ups.

Here's my game plan:
    Wed & Thurs: 4 sets of 13 (52)
    Fri & Sat: 3 sets of 17 (51)
    Sun & Mon: 2 sets of 25 (50)
    Tues: 1 set of 50 (50)
    *these will be completed on the kitchen counter

Hopefully by next Wed I will be moving on to the girlie push ups. Loving this Challenge! :smile:
  • BK120
    BK120 Posts: 107
    Options
    Day 2 of push-ups completed. Boy did my arms hurt today. Doing the wall push-ups for the moment. Hope to be doing the girly ones before the end of the month.
  • beckyd_2000
    Options
    I;m in for the challenge, 2nd day for me. have to do Wall pushups. Alternating how I do the pushups, for some flare. One day I am going to do the "harder ones" with elobows to side as i push up. Another day I will do regular with elbows pointing out towards the walls. :-) Thanks
  • beckyd_2000
    Options
    Oh and yes!!! My arms can feel it!
  • hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am a couple of days late, but count me in. 25 girlie and 25 wall push-ups today!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! My arms are killing today! I did 10 girlie ones and 40 against the wall. WOW! Is all I have to say!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    OMG MY ARMS ARE SOOO SORE!!! (Yes...I was yelling! haha)

Ok.. Wallies it is for me.. I almost can't move my arms today! Whew.. We can do it! Our arms are gonna be sooo FAB instead of FLAB by Thanksgiving!!! Woo HOo!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Completed Day 2 of 50 Push ups....5 sets of 10-kitchen counter. My next goal is to work towards the girlie push ups.

Here's my game plan:
    Wed & Thurs: 4 sets of 13 (52)
    Fri & Sat: 3 sets of 17 (51)
    Sun & Mon: 2 sets of 25 (50)
    Tues: 1 set of 50 (50)
    *these will be completed on the kitchen counter

Hopefully by next Wed I will be moving on to the girlie push ups. Loving this Challenge! :smile:

Look at you with your cute little plan!! love it!
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    did 10 today in a bodystep class at the gym; they were the girlie kind!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Day 2 complete!!
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    LOL I like this!!! : )

I'm in!!!
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I did my 50 yesterday. Still have to do mine for today.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm in with the push ups and sit ups. 50/200. But since I'm behind 2 days, I'll do 100/300 until I get caught up. So that means 100 today and 100 tomorrow for pushups.