Any women 18 - 25 ish?

Options

Replies

• taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    23 y/o.
    12lb lost - 10lb to go.

Please only add if you eat at least your BMR as if you are on 1200, I will only delete anyway. Looking for people who I have something in common with, not a list of faces I never speak to :bigsmile:
  • Ll1992
    Ll1992 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, feel free of add me, I'm down 23 pounds since joining MFP, looking to lose another 30-ish.
    I'm on everyday and love encouraging others when I see activity in news feed.
    I'm 21 x
  • Solbina
    Solbina Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey girls!
    I'm 22 i need to loose around 10 pounds, my diary is open i'm from italy so some of my food (not all) are written in italian i'm sorry about that^^
    feel free to add me anyway :)
  • aniqa109
    aniqa109 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hiii im 25..and looking to lose 60 pounds.
    Iv recently started my journey on mfp
    You can add me as im an active mfp member
  • IndyGirlGoing
    IndyGirlGoing Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm a college sophomore, 19, and looking to lose 20 lbs. I think a support system would be great to have. :smile:
  • berryhealthy121
    Options
    add me! i'm 18 and looking to lose around 50 pounds (:
  • thebza_x
    Options
    I'm 24! Looking to lose about 100:)
  • yorkkiki
    yorkkiki Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am 25 and looking to loose around 50lbs.

I started MFP a few months ago but fell off the proverbial (health) wagon! I started back up this week and I will stick to it this time. I have given myself the goal of sticking within my daily allowance everyday for 90 days just to prove to myself I can do it! And then focus on weight loss once I get into the swing of it! I am hoping it will be more of a lifestyle change, more than anything.

Please add me as I could do with ANY encouragement! :)

Good luck everyone!
  • littlehedgy
    littlehedgy Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 looking lose between 30 and 40 lbs. Thus is my 3rd time on MFP and the 1st time that I'm actually serious about it. I love having friends on here and having an active feed. Mkkes me feel way more accountable.
  • chasethesky125
    Options
    I sent a request :D
  • vahine03
    vahine03 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm 24. Lookin to lose around 50 pounds. Please add if you're interested in bein friends with me. Sorry I have to leave at the moment. Won't be able to add people for a while.
  • flyawayrach
    flyawayrach Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've recently turned 20 and lost just over 60lbs in total, and am now looking to tone up :)

I've submitted progress blogs from day one, and will offer motivation where I can! Feel free to add c:
  • flyawayrach
    flyawayrach Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've recently turned 20 and lost just over 60lbs in total, and am now looking to tone up :)

I've submitted progress blogs from day one, and will offer motivation where I can! Feel free to add c:
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and have 20 pounds to go!
  • tiddles_yeah
    tiddles_yeah Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Im 21 ! Anyone feel free to add!
  • hollybaba123
    Options
    I'm 25 and working towards losing 50lbs! I don't have any friends on here and would love to have friends with similar goals! :)
  • Travae
    Options
    I'm almost 20 also and would love the help and support of someone my age.

Add Me :-)
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 22. :) Would love some more people around the same age as me :) Feel free to add me. :)
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    23 here! Always looking for more friends. :flowerforyou:
  • marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I am almost 20 years old and looking to lose around 50 pounds.

Would love some friends around the same age range as me for support! :)
    hi am 19 and my goal was to lose 52lbs.. i have currently lost 17lbs so far ALHAMDULILLAH :) add me!