13 months - 129lbs lost - with loads of pictures!

Options

Replies

• lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    A-FREAKIN-MAZING!! Fab job :drinker: :drinker:
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! excellent work!
  • ursus_feminus
    ursus_feminus Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have done so well and you look fantastic. Thanks for sharing your story, it's very inspirational.
  • enilorac1990
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! You inspire me! :)
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You have quite literally saved your own life! GREAT work!!! You will lead a much healthier and longer life now and you should be justifiably proud of all you have done! You look Amazing!!! Keep it going!
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I love the photo of you and your friend in the pants!
  • runningmary6
    runningmary6 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm speechless! No doubt you worked hard to make your weight loss goals as we can clearly see. Amazing! Seeing your happy smile is the most priceless thing of all, each picture it comes through more and more. You are one tough lady. Nothing to stop you now.
  • KimP202
    KimP202 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! thanks for sharing!
  • lissa123456789
    lissa123456789 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Thank you for sharing so many pictures. You are beautiful and it was so inspiring to see how your hard work and determination made such a difference. You should be very very proud of yourself. Knowing the struggles we face to make changes to our lives, I am in awe.
  • MySixty
    Options
    I just joined and I am probably 3 times your age- Your post is the first I saw! I want to congratulate you on the remarkable change you have made to your life. It shows in the health of your skin, your eyes and your smile. Thank you so much for your pictures- it is inspirational to see you are healthy and happy!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you beautiful lady! :) The pictures and the weight loss are wonderful, but the part that stuck out to me the most was that you were smart and asked for help and support from your family. And I'm so glad your father supported you! Not everyone is that lucky. You really look amazing. Well done!
  • Chante_Loves_Life
    Chante_Loves_Life Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOW what a transformation. :smile:
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    fantastic!
  • karrindrwd
    karrindrwd Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • MuslimahMama
    MuslimahMama Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow, absolutely fantastic. Huge admiration
  • Lynzigzagzay
    Lynzigzagzay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! You look amazing! :)
  • Cheryl2627
    Cheryl2627 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Fantastic job! You look amazing!
  • rosemary98
    Options
    I know you received lots of positive feedback already. congrats. you look amazing. honestly, I paused for a moment and asked myself if this was in fact the same person. what a transformation!
  • sjh0914
    Options
    You look amazing!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!