This could happen to anyone. So plan ahead.

Options

Replies

• stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    It's 11:58PM, and you're just about to doze off. It's been a long day and you've just realized that you've only eaten 1199 calories. How do you spend your last two minutes before starvation mode kills you?

hookers and blow.

But what would you do with the other minute? Baddumcha.

hookers is plural.

well+played+sir+well+played+indeed1355517464.jpg
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I'll jump for joy, earning another 10.

Then eat a pizza and some ice cream.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Oh wait. Only 2 minutes left?

I'll chug the rest of the bottle of port.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Just eat some boogers.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Thanks, I just vomited. Now I have to recalculate my calories.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    im a survivor there is butter and sugar in the house
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    im a survivor there is butter and sugar in the house

My kind of house.
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    It's 11:58PM, and you're just about to doze off. It's been a long day and you've just realized that you've only eaten 1199 calories. How do you spend your last two minutes before starvation mode kills you?

My alarm goes off at 4:00 a.m. so I can get my run in before work. No way I am up at 11:58 p.m. :wink:
  • KirbyT16
    KirbyT16 Posts: 411
    Options

I spend the last two minutes knowing I'll just have to make it up during the week and thankful I don't believe that one day can undermine my success or send me into "starvation mode".

vo3itv.jpg

hahahahha I think I died when I saw this.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    hit the tub of butter...quick! you got 2 minutes!
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options

Wonder how I've gotten to a point where I have 601 calories left in my day?

^^^^^
    This!
    If I am short by that many calories, it's usually because I didn't meet my macro for fats.
    Therefore, I would be off to the kitchen for 5 tablespoons of coconut oil.
    Word. :wink:
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options

:laugh: I'm ending today at 1,173 calories oh noes! But it all evens out- I've had over 2,500+ calorie days every day since last Wednesday-I take the Thanksgiving holiday very seriously over here :wink:
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    this...can't,..be...serious...

if you are worried about starvation mode gargle a tub of lard and then immediately drink ketones...
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options

hookers and blow.

But what would you do with the other minute? Baddumcha.

hookers is plural.

well+played+sir+well+played+indeed1355517464.jpg

:laugh:
  • bcarman86
    bcarman86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Eat my 1 emergency Skittle that I keep on my nightstand.. and sleep like a baby.
  • Satiable
    Satiable Posts: 121
    Options
    Immediately post a "Starvation mode - HELP!" thread on MFP. Because there aren't enough of those.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Lol some of you guys are just over thinking it. Seriously save some of your calories and cash them in for a sense of humor.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Eat my 1 emergency Skittle that I keep on my nightstand.. and sleep like a baby.

You too???

Actually, mine are (American) Smarties. (Simmer down, Canadians...they're American Smarties...the compressed powdered sugar ones).

...which ironically enough are made in Canada.
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    They may be made in Canada but, the must be named in the states,,,,,called rockets here.

You too???

Actually, mine are (American) Smarties. (Simmer down, Canadians...they're American Smarties...the compressed powdered sugar ones).

...which ironically enough are made in Canada.
    [/quote]
  • fishnbrah
    Options
    jakes on you OP, you already lost all your gains
  • bingefreeaubree
    bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'd eat one grape to bring my daily total to 1201 calories, just to save me from the wrath that occurs if I eat one calorie too little. :wink:

This thread has made my day. :laugh: