13 months - 129lbs lost - with loads of pictures!

Options

Replies

• karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You look AMAZING :smile:
  • ksheeler13
    ksheeler13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    OMG what an amazing transformation!! I have 40 to go and you are inspiring
  • martha19652013
    Options
    Well done, you are an amazing person and love your story!
  • 4men1lady79
    4men1lady79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    ROCK ON YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! CONGRATS :-)
  • madaleingericke
    madaleingericke Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    And - you're pretty!
  • gabbiecr
    gabbiecr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow you are my hero! It is an amazing transformation, I really envy your will power and determination! :happy:
  • td745600
    td745600 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats! You look mah-vel-lous!
  • gmhaggie06
    Options
    Man! you're kinda hot now! and by kinda I mean MEGA
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    You inspire me. That is just incredible, you look like an entirely different person.
  • floridared
    floridared Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You are to be commended for such a great accomplishment. I enjoyed looking at the past and present pictures. You look great. This has really given me the inspiration needed to continue on my journey.
  • ptroses
    ptroses Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I would not have believed the before pics were you if you didn't post them! Absolutely amazing!
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    So...now that you have gone from "pretty" to drop-dead gorgeous, how do you feel?

Wtg!
  • willisda
    willisda Posts: 2,251 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING~ Congratulations on your HUGE success.
  • FishingFan123
    FishingFan123 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Gah, not meant as an attack on your father but I actually felt my heart sink when reading his response to you telling him you wanted to lose weight:

"You've failed before, will this time be any different?"

Why do so many people believe it's necessary that you are certain of success before even trying? What about "try, try again"?
    Why do so many people feel the need to remind you of past failures if you've decided to try again? It's so common!

Yeah. I had a woman at work tell me "you'll never be the weight you were at 44" (I'm 56 now). She had only known me 6 months - this was 3 years ago (so never knew me before). Can you say B!tch?!?
  • lgtijerina
    lgtijerina Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    WOW! Job well done. If it wasn't for the eyes, I would say it was a totally different person. You look amazing.
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    A beautiful inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • umekanzah
    umekanzah Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Great job!
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    You are adorable!! I love that your dimples show up so much more now. Fantastic job, girlie!!
  • ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Well done!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    wow - thanks for sharing your story, I love to hear why and how people achieved success. Photos are great, you have done so well, bet you feel you could jump over mountains! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!