That one weird thing your pet does.....

Options

Replies

• JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    If my boyfriend's dog has a treat or a toy and you tell him to "drop it!" he just runs laps around the house. You have to say it in angry voice before he'll actually drop it. He also likes to tear the stuffing out of pillows. My dog hides in the bathtub whenever a storm is coming.
  • Katrina_vw91
    Katrina_vw91 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My dog opens the backdoor to let himself in. He's only 5 months old but he's so smart. Its just weird how he knows how to do it hahaha.

2jeuzko.png
  • ronnielamm
    Options
    My pit likes to use doggy azz drag as number 1 mode of transportation
  • DannehBoyy
    DannehBoyy Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    my dog signs into my computer...and changes my profile pictures :angry:
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I have one cat who will not leave me alone. If she so much as hears the shower curtain move for any reason she comes running and then will whine the whole time until i go in and take a bath.

She also suffers from bulimia.....lol we call her purge .
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    my blind kitteh thinks he's a puppy:) He'll follow you around the house, bumping into walls and tables along the way, and curl up and fall asleep as soon as you sit down somewhere. If he wakes up and you're not there he'll stay wherever he's at and howl and howl and howl til you come scoop him up.

Oh and he licks things when he bumps into them. He needs spectacles...
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    My older cat loves eating pictures. I can't leave prints of anything out that aren't framed behind glass, she'll chew them to pieces. Same goes for paperback books with glossy covers.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    oh man.... where do I begin... I have two English Bull Terriers

The one female is just crazy. attacks anything that you can make into a weapon... or not. just anything that, for some reason triggers her craziness.. Like rubber bands, punching bags, fake guns a watermelon..... it goes on... But believe it or not, she is the most well behaved dog.

The male... eats EVERYTHING... He has had 8 inches of his intestines remove for eating a heel of a shoes (along with other things attatched to it) He has been to the vet 6 times this last summer chasing his own shadow, giving himself severe heat strokes. he pushes his head against the wall trying to "move it" out of the way. He only gives up because he falls asleep. He can't drag his behind like a normal dog, so he spins in circles... slow awkward circles. he chases his bottom when he suprises himself with a fart.... I can go on and on....
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    My pit will literally drag his belly across the carpet and scoot forwards and backwards. Just drags himself around with his front legs. It's pretty funny to watch.
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    It's hard to think of just one ... My Old Gimp Man of a dog sleeps in my PJ pant legs if I leave them on the floor, follows me EVERYWHERE and I mean everywhere. He'll sit outside of the bath when I'm in the shower. He won't eat until I get home from work even tho he's locked in the kitchen with his food all day. Hmm lets see what else If he's in my bed he'll burrow his way under the blanket and then come back up and put his head on my pillow like a human child. He's crazy but that's why I love him
  • GadgetGuy2
    GadgetGuy2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My pound-mutt will sit in the back yard, turning her head left and right, left and right, left and right, left and right.......

Amazingly, she only does it when my step count on the FitBit is low for the day, and I am walking in circles in the back yard to fix the low score.

I think she is crazy. She probably thinks I am crazy. :)
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    If anyone runs through the house - or walks quickly - he bounces after you like a bunny rabbit... So silly.
    This is totally my youngest kitten... then when you turn around to look at him, he's all, "What, man?"
  • benniesmother
    benniesmother Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I don't need a fly swatter because my puggle, Bentley, is an epic fly&bug hunter
    also he farts, and then smells where his bum was, and then walks away in disgust at the smell of his own product. his mom and dad's farts, and the kitty's litter, however, are a delicacy!

also, I can make him go "OOOOOOO!!!" really loud if I work him up to it. If I start by going "oooooo Bentley!" really quiet in his ear, and then progressively go "oooo! OOO!" then he throws his head back and goes OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. like a beagle :)
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    My pit likes to use doggy azz drag as number 1 mode of transportation
    Ummm, that's a symptom of worms. Might want to get him checked out to be on the safe and hygenic side.
  • Losing_Sarah
    Losing_Sarah Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    My older cat "yells" and goes after the dog when he's doing something naughty.
  • coretemp
    coretemp Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    my dog will deadpan the water bowl if he thinks it's not fresh enough and turn his head side to side until you change it, lol
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    My pit will literally drag his belly across the carpet and scoot forwards and backwards. Just drags himself around with his front legs. It's pretty funny to watch.
    My Pit used to do this all the time too. Then other allergy sympotoms appeared shortly after and now he's on a "special diet" (vet speak for outrageously expensive food).
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    One of my cats loooooves rolling around on and nuzzling up to my shoes, and any of my underwear that might be on the floor.

Actually not so weird, my cat has a shoe fetish too. Socks also, the stinkier the more likely she is rub up against them. Not just ours either, guests or anyone's.
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I have a tarantella: Charlotte, of course. Everything she does is weird. Well, she actually doesn't "do" much at all...
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Oh, I just remembered one for my other dog: if you give her peanut butter, she'll lick her front leg to help work the stickiness off her tongue. Pretty clever actually.