5'9 Ladies whats your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" with a small frame, my goal is 135 lbs.. I'm more concerned over my bf% though, not so much the number on the scale.
  • traneshaph
    traneshaph Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 5'9 & new to myfitnesspal (2 weeks in). I had my first child in March and ballooned to 291 while preggo. My normal weight is between 245-250. I'm at 284 now. My goal is 195. I've always been "thick" but I have height, am curvy, heavy-chested, big-boned and proportionate (think Amazon woman). I vividly remember being 218 & fitting comfortably in a size 14. I looked great! So I know 195 will be awesome. Good luck to all of us ladies!!! I'm already 2 lbs down just by following the cal intake here and doing 40 mins aerobics 4-5 days a week.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 9 and a half and aiming at 170. If I lose more muscle mass than expected I might drop it to 165 but don't picture going much further.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I've hit my goal now, and I think it looks really great on me. I am now bulking to add some more muscle, and then come back down. I do have more muscle than most ladies do even now, my stomach is completely flat but not showing abs. I am 5'9, 145ish lbs, and about 21% body fat.
  • S3r3knitty
    S3r3knitty Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9, started with 156lbs and weigh 150lbs currently. I planned to go to 143lbs but decided I will start with heavy lifting end of November. My main goal is to have a flat stomach, and look more toned so I need to reduce my bf%. Bonus points if I manage that my thighs and hips loose a few inches :happy:

I really don't know where more muscles will put me in the end but maybe in the range 145 -150lbs ??
  • hollymartin90
    hollymartin90 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    im 5'9 '' and have dropped to 126 pounds from about 168 (over more than a yr)this sounds v low compared to most goal weights.(my original goal weight was 140 pounds) but dont think im super thin or anything !do wanna start maintenance now though and not quite sure how to go about it...think i should definitely try and put on muscle (probably bad muscle tone is the reason im so light...)
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
  • susanwair
    susanwair Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    5' 9"- current weigh 160 lbs.

Over 50 -so getting below 160 has been next to impossible.

I would like to be 150-155 lbs
  • ldula88
    ldula88 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    5'9" currently 188- my goal is 150
  • HannahInHawaii
    HannahInHawaii Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    SW: 170
    CW: 153
    GW: 135
  • kelso830
    kelso830 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and a half and I would like to see 150 pounds, but of course it will all depend on how I feel when I get closer to my goal. (It is still a very long ways away!) What I would REALLY love is to see a single digit jeans size! I would be happy with that... I don't remember that EVER happening in my life!
  • einzweidrei
    einzweidrei Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    5'9.25" ;)
    SW: 170
    Original GW: 150 --> Changed GW to: 140
    CW: 140

I think this is where my body feels "comfortable." This is right around my HS weight when I ate 39483 million calories/day. And I'd have to work hard to get down below this number. I would say I've got a medium-sized frame so I wouldn't be too much further from this number.

I really, really need to tone up though. I'm looking skinny-flabby. That's my next goal.
  • TemeraldMarie
    TemeraldMarie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm. 5 11. A few yrs back i was 140-150. I ballooned to 211( after a baby) and now down to 186. Would love to get to 160 then see how i look/ feel after that.
  • rhbabilon
    rhbabilon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5' 9.25". When I started MFP back in August, I was 233, and I had fluxuated between that and 240 ever since my second son was born (he's 4 now). My heaviest weight was 255 while I was pregnant. My goal when I started this journey was just to hit the 200 mark because I have a fairly hefty frame, and even at 235, no one believed that I weighed that much. Now, however, since I have already hit the 211 mark, I think that I might just be able to reset my goals for 185, the weight I was when I graduated High School 14 years ago.
  • Armagan123
    Armagan123 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • ReadyForWeightLoss
    Options
    I am 5,9.5 my goal weight is 165-160 , back then i was around 155 and i looked sick i could not imagine being less than 160. Usually my sizes are 7-9 pants and s-xs shirts or m. Anyway my starting weight was 269 i have a looong way to go.
  • allisondra23
    Options
    My goal weight is 120 but I have a small frame and that may change when I get more toned, we shall see.
  • itsCheek
    itsCheek Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm 5'8" - CW 175-180, GW: 135
  • itskatielou
    Options
    I started at 185 for my highest weight after hospitalizations, surgeries, medications, and illnesses.

15 years old
    Fresh-Sr High School: 155
    Military: 168
    Mono: 135
    Liver and gull bladder failure:130
    Prednisone: 185
    Stuck: 165
    Stuck: 155
    Stuck 142
    Finally/Stuck again: 137
    Current: 128
    Goal: 120
    22 years old

THEN BUILD BACK TO 125-130 IN MUSCLE while I'm 23 :)

i don't look gross- minus the fact i have had zero children and my body in riddled with stretch marks EVERYWHERE.
    i'm not too skinny - i still am not toned, i have love handles, and flabby arms per result of extra skin.
    i still where a size medium shirts because of my big boobs, short torso, and HUGE RIB CAGE/SHOULDERS.

we're all different. and beautiful. and should be proud.
    i fit into my first off the rack dress today with no alterations needed...
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 150-160 lbs. I want to ensure that I maintain a realistic goal that's totally healthy instead of doing myself more harm by fixating on a specific number.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!