Replies

• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Jeggins ! They always fit perfect!

A4B5410A-AD95-46BA-8CBA-8CB3BA56BB06_zpstgofozez.jpg

Win.
    x2

Ladies, I concur about Jeggins. A few of the blessed ladies wear them well here.

Also a little on the pricey side but Harley Davidson puts out a very stylish but comfortable pair as well if you have gluteus maximus.
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to have that problem again, but I gained most all my weight in my waist! It was kind of strange, lol.

What I find hard with jeans is how the back seam kind of sits flat between both cheeks without enough curve for each cheek. Do y'all know what I mean? I don't want my jeans all up in my crack but a little more curvage would seem appropriate for some bodies! I like stretch jeans best so it doesn't do that and look so weird.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I have a 28" waist and 41" hips and butt.

Levi's 515 from Kohls.

Curvy fit skinny from Target (still have to belt these, and go up a size but at least they go past my thighs).
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Yup, definitely have that issue! 26 inch waist and 38 inch hips. I'm a size 8 in Old Navy jeans. The Sweetheart bootcut looks really good on me. I HATE skinny jeans!
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I have a booty and need jeans with a 37" inseam. I like Victoria's Secret extra long jeans, but they're usually too loose in the waist if they fit my butt.

Tall girl problem: I wear tall boots most of the time in winter, so I cheat and actually wear short people jeans during the winter if they fit everything else nicely. I'll buy jeans in a 32" inseam (so they're really capri length on me) and just tuck them into my boots. No one knows!
  • seed_of_wonder
    seed_of_wonder Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    ugh i don't even wear jeans anymore. i have thin legs and wide hips so it either baggy on the thighs or too tight on my waist.
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue, I like Rock revival easy boot stretch, and Silver Aiko
  • punkyjones
    punkyjones Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue with jeans being too big around the waist if they fit my butt/hips!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    in for booties and hour glass figures. :drinker: :drinker:

You rock ladies. :smile:
  • Swehl
    Swehl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    American Eagle!!

Also, I recently found that JCP has good skinny jeans that work with a more shapely behind :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I never have problems when I wear a belt.
  • FitGirlMD
    FitGirlMD Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Get the waist taken in if the rest fits great. Learned that one on Oprah..
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    In for booty envy :love:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I have this issue also. And I am also very tiny, but my booty is 11-12 inches bigger than my waist. So, I have to find jeans in a small size, and still fit my curves. My favorite jeans are a dark blue boot cut from Banana Republic and I wear the 00petite. They have stretch in the booty and hold their shape well. For my other pants I have to take them to the tailor and they can take the waist in at the back. It's very easy and not expensive.
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I would get jeggings.... or I usually buy my jeans at the swap meet where all the Mexican girls buy them. Not very good material, but they are stretchy. :tongue:
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, big thigh, smaller waist. I just found some great "curvy" jeans at Maurice's yesterday. I was even able to go down a size with the way they fit. Very roomy in the legs and hips with a snug waist.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Jeggings and yoga pants for days and days! Seriously that's all I wear.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Anybody have a good place to buy jeans from?

The Buckle

Same issue here...silver jeans and old navy sweetheart style...those are great.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Jeggins ! They always fit perfect!

A4B5410A-AD95-46BA-8CBA-8CB3BA56BB06_zpstgofozez.jpg

BAM!! you go girl!!!

WOW...smokin' :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who has an impossible time finding pants that fit these last couple of years? **** skinny jeans! A few years ago when low rise were the big thing I could fit in any pair of jeans. Now? Well, I'm all butt, thighs and calves so if the pants fit my lower section they're sure to be huge on my waist. And if the pants fit on my waist...well, I can't even pull them up past mid thigh. I can't be the only one with this problem! Anybody have a good place to buy jeans from? (PS-I'm not butt bashing. I kind of like how my body is shaped and men including my current one seem to like it.)

Friend request sent!

JUST KIDDIN!

But I like big butts and I cannot lie!