Any women 18 - 25 ish?

Options

Replies

• Ehlaina
    Options
    22, need to lose roughly 85 pounds. Let that "freshman 15" get WAY out of control.
  • egrant13
    egrant13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 (f), looking to lose about 20 pounds. I'm looking for peer support as well, so if people here want to add me to that would be great! I think I will add some people... but I'm new to the "community" side of MFP, so I feel like a bit of a stranger!
  • cbfitz
    cbfitz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!! I'm 25, looking to lose about 25 lbs. Feel free to add me, would love to go through this with other chicas my age :)
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, have lost 26 lbs, and would like to lose 17 more, feel free to add me, I log every day!!!
  • xxLucyLooxx
    Options
    I am 18 and trying to lose 120 pounds. I just started, so add me if you'd like :smile:
  • TemeraldMarie
    TemeraldMarie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and looking to lose 30-50 lbs. :) Anyone feel free to add me to.
  • anac96
    Options
    I am 17 years old and I want to lose at least 20 pounds! :)
  • Rosiegordon33
    Rosiegordon33 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and I have lost 22 pounds with 11 more to go. I have tried weight watchers which worked for a while but have been at a stand still for months and am fed up. I rely on support and motivators, would be awesome to have some active friends in my age bracket!!
  • AlinaMarie052
    Options
    hey! il be 20 0n the 20th hah im trying to loose at least 30 pounds. feel free to add me :)
  • jbiancad
    jbiancad Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am 24 and looking to lose about 30 pounds. I previously lost around 50 pounds using MFP but I just had my second child and gained some weight back. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Magana94
    Options
    I'm 19 and have lost 20 pounds and weigh 137. Goal weight is 120-125. Here for support and motivation (:
    Goodluck with your journey ladies!
  • Rooooose
    Rooooose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and want to lose 10lbs and reduce BF! I'll be happy to support each other :)
  • cudders121
    Options
    i am 22 looking to lose a total of 50 lbs but as of right now 5-8 lbs monthly

feel free to add me ! im in need of not only more friends but ones who will support and motivate me :)
  • SoloDance
    Options
    same here! I will send you a request :)
  • meganlynn0102
    meganlynn0102 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey im almost 23 and im looking to loses the same amount of weight and could really us a bubby to help along the way if you'd like to add me :)
  • 21 and trying to lose around 90 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • dewbag2102
    Options
    21 years old. Currently lost about 25lbs joined here yesterday with about 30lbs left to go
  • Forever99lbs
    Forever99lbs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and i'm trying to lose around a stone
  • jquinn072
    jquinn072 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 25 and have lost 30 pounds so far, but am working on losing the final 10-15.
    You can add me for support if you would like ;)
  • Tallie_Boo23
    Options
    I am 22! My goal right now is to lose 90 pounds! Would love to have that gone in 8-10 months. Feel free to add me ladies!! I could use some support and conversation!