Who eats 1500cals a day

Options

Replies

• Vickydt1
    Vickydt1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to do 1200 cals a day... not always easy... but I seem to be winning... I do make sure that I eat lots of veggies and fat free or low fat products... I also try not to waste my calories in drinks. I do have the occasional sugary treat... absolute chocoholic... in any shape and form...
  • vicmonster
    vicmonster Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, Pizza and wine.......count me out!
  • rachjenn
    Options
    Hey,

I started a new "lifestyle change" (I hate the word diet ! ) on Monday, feel free to have a nosey.

If you look at today, I haven't had the snacks yet but will do within the next 2-3 hrs (I add my daily food for when I'm at work in the morning so I get amounts 100% right) . I didn't run this morning like I did yesterday also.
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I try to eat just over 1500 calories a day. I am over some days and under others. But I'll send you a friend request if you want to look at my diary.
  • rachjenn
    Options
    I eat 1470 cals a day. I do eat chocolate, cookies and other little things now and then. Deprivation of the things I Crave makes me binge so I do add little things in there now and then as long as I keep it under my calorie count.

I think that's the best way to go about still eating your favourites but under control
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    i eat 2000-2500
    but theres a lot of sugar
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    op - why can't we have candy or fast food in our diarys?
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1450 and I mostly fit your requirements. Only because I don't much like sweets and can't afford to eat out, though.
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Hi. I would like to get/see some examples of people eating 1500 calls a day. No fast food or chips or candy in the mix though. Thx.

Im not even done reading past page 1 but I average between 1400-1500 a day and eating the healthy way as you asked if you want to look at mine go ahead..... So no snide remarks here
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Hi. I would like to get/see some examples of people eating 1500 calls a day. No fast food or chips or candy in the mix though. Thx.

Im not even done reading past page 1 but I average between 1400-1500 a day and eating the healthy way as you asked if you want to look at mine go ahead..... So no snide remarks here

There were no snide comments anywhere else either.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    eats 2500 ..and candy …backs out of thread...

Ha! This!

I started off at 1500, going by MFP's suggestion, but found myself weak and hungry. I have only eaten that low when I had a bad cold or some other sickness. Is that you in your profile? Or is that your goal? Either way, lifting means eating more. And with a goal of only 15 pounds to lose, it might make sense to keep your deficit small. Or, if you are lifting, then eat right at, or barely under maintenance.
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I eat 1560 calories a day but I am also eating my exercise calories back or at least most of them which has been up even more.
  • CarmineDeMarco
    CarmineDeMarco Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    1560 and I eat whatever I want, whenever, as long as I'm within my daily 1560. Typical daily intake includes banana, soy or rice milk, orange juice, oatmeal, nuts, seeds, oatmeal or bagel, raisins, peanut butter, Greek lowfat yogurt, veggies and salad with dinner along with a small amount of chicken and potato or pasta, rice cakes.
  • ell_v131
    ell_v131 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Me me me!

Well, 1500 net so most of the week around 1700, and weekends (rest days) 1500. Have a look at my diary, it's open.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    but this eating plan is designed to kick start metabolism

To be clear, regardless of what it was designed to do, it most certainly is not doing this.

Motorcycles = kick startable
    Metabolisms = *not* kick startable
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

I eat the healthy way too. I put food in my mouth and chew, then swallow. I've never felt better!
  • Pandora_King
    Options
    I eat 1500 a day, or at least I try to. I eat candy once a week tho
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

I eat the healthy way too. I put food in my mouth and chew, then swallow. I've never felt better!

But what about the candy and chips toxins???
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    but this eating plan is designed to kick start metabolism

To be clear, regardless of what it was designed to do, it most certainly is not doing this.

Motorcycles = kick startable
    Metabolisms = *not* kick startable

right, you need jumper cables to jump start metabolism...duhhh!!!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Peeks in. Eats said food. Backs out.