How to Track Weight Watchers Points on MFP!!

Options

Replies

• twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Just added it-thanks!!
  • bekahlou75
    bekahlou75 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • KimEllen
    Options
    So.. I posted the smiley so I could save your message thread and come back to it later. This is absolutely wonderful.

I would LOVE to be able to pick "POINTS" as one of my nutrients to track, instead of Vitamin D or something like that. I wonder if MFP has any plans for that?

In any case. This script is awesome!

Thanks!:smile:
  • JessicaS14
    JessicaS14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I installed the script and its working except I can't edit the fields to change from false to true. When I click "Edit this User Script" no box pops up. Can anyone help?
  • traut101202
    traut101202 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WOW - saving for later...thanks!
  • skullik
    skullik Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • dani_alaine
    Options
    bump
  • kah68
    kah68 Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I installed the script and its working except I can't edit the fields to change from false to true. When I click "Edit this User Script" no box pops up. Can anyone help?
    Pop up blocker?
  • Eirranne
    Eirranne Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Saved for later!
  • Thorbjornn
    Thorbjornn Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I did the installations and made the required changes. I see the Points column, and when I open the food diary the messages at the bottom say it's transferring, but the fields don't get populated.
  • Thorbjornn
    Thorbjornn Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I did the installations and made the required changes. I see the Points column, and when I open the food diary the messages at the bottom say it's transferring, but the fields don't get populated.

D'oh! I didn't have anything entered in my food diary. *facepalm* When I entered the food, the points displayed. It's off by a point or two, but I guess a little +/- is to be expected.

This is pretty cool. :smile:
  • KNJScorpio
    KNJScorpio Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this. I kept going back and forth with which I wanted to do, WW or MFP. And now I can do both!
  • ladymm40
    Options
    I am going to try this at home tonight.....
  • Joleca
    Joleca Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: to whomever came up with this.. Just about perfect. Added to my browser at work, now just have to add when I get home.
  • bjbrown9
    bjbrown9 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    saving for future reference
  • shondimuir
    shondimuir Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Still can't get it to stop displaying 1/2 point values. Any suggestions? I have already changed line 11 to false. I'm using chrome. Thanks!
  • swilliamson04
    Options
    bump for later
  • henwoosa
    henwoosa Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    save for later
  • sparklegirl59
    sparklegirl59 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    PERFECT! Thanks to OP.