Are men only interested in women with lower IQ's...

Options

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Lower than what?

oh that was pretty smart no one asked that
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    No, I want my woman with a higher Image Quality

300 DPI?

At least!!!
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    smrt_zps701751ee.jpg
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Nothing is more of a turn off than a woman dumbing down for me. Intelligence is sexy.
  • osothefinn
    osothefinn Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    We're not generally opposed to smart women. Some of us prefer the company of women (or men too, for that matter) who don't assume they know everything about every topic.
  • hstoblish
    hstoblish Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Never have I ever... met a man that said "I ike how you think, tell me more!"

Always have I met a man that says "nice rack."

Moral of the story: boobs>brains.

Not me! I've found men tend to flatter my intelligence, but then I've always been more proud of my brains than of my looks so it's a far more effective way to get my attention.

Maybe I just don't have very nice boobs.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    1297054965691.jpg
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    Never have I ever... met a man that said "I ike how you think, tell me more!"

Always have I met a man that says "nice rack."

Moral of the story: boobs>brains.

Not me! I've found men tend to flatter my intelligence, but then I've always been more proud of my brains than of my looks so it's a far more effective way to get my attention.

Maybe I just don't have very nice boobs.

I am sure your boobs spectacular!
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Be smart, but not smarter than him. Be funny, but not funnier than him. Make money, but not more money than him. And when he says he likes women who have a good sense of humor, he means you should laugh at his jokes.

stir_pot.gif

Dammit, I'm TOTALLY doing it wrong....
  • Synchronicity
    Synchronicity Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Are men interested....

Um. Sounds like you are trying to stereotype the entire sex. Not a very productive past-time.
  • dualcollision
    dualcollision Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have only been interested in women who have had some college education and are still going or have a degree of some sort in the last 3 years, with maybe only 1 exception. But to each man, their own.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I mean there's a select few of us I here that are covered, but just curious about other men's and women's thoughts here...

:flowerforyou:
  • AlyssasDiet
    Options
    Nope, definitely not. I prefer them to know more than I do, and I have a 146 IQ. Sorry Hayley you're out of luck. =)

Holy cow, really? :noway:
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Be smart, but not smarter than him. Be funny, but not funnier than him. Make money, but not more money than him. And when he says he likes women who have a good sense of humor, he means you should laugh at his jokes.

stir_pot.gif

Wrong: My dream girl = funny, smart, and rich.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    I have only been interested in women who have had some college education and are still going or have a degree of some sort in the last 3 years, with maybe only 1 exception. But to each man, their own.

college girls...I get older, they stay the same age...
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    **** I hope so. otherwise I'm out of luck.

You're good. My fiancee is a goddamn brick.

She's not the Miles Per Hour chick, is she?

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clips/s3h8ul/web-chat---miles-per-hour-couple

This is entirely too accurate...
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options

Because...

A. College is what makes you smart.
    B. That smartness wears off after 3 years.

:huh: ?
  • zcarpenter91
    zcarpenter91 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Definitely not true. When talking to a rock is more beneficial, theres a problem lol Tell you the truth dumb women are my fastest turn off, I just sort of walk away and leave it at that
  • paultireland
    paultireland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Low IQ men prefer women with lower IQs. I can't hang out with an airhead, whether male or female.

I think low self-esteem is what most men are looking for. Because if women feel insecure about themselves, they will be less likely to be stuck-up, and more willing to be with a guy like that and more willing to do the nasty things that guy wants to do with her.

Don't think that by saying this I am endorsing or condemning this position. It is simply a person observation.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

college girls...I get older, they stay the same age...

Dazed and Confused<3