Are men only interested in women with lower IQ's...

Options

Replies

• Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    Only the European lower 5 - Spanish, Italian (a bit rusty) and German. And a smattering of Portuguese but I don't count it. If you like languages I've spent a lot of time at the forums how-to-learn-any-language.com - great resources.
    I was unaware of that website. And now that I am, you all can carry on this thread without the annoyance of my presence, because I will never be heard from on MFP again! :laugh:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Are the women trying to convince us they are smart now?

Psst, if you're smart, we usually know by now.<3
  • adriennepaolini
    Options
    Wow then I must be one lucky ***** in accordance with 90% of these posts. When I first met my second husband I was welll .... a lot pregnant. If it wasn't for my intelligence he might have never given me a second look. (however I do have to say that spell check is my best friend because spelling is very difficult for me)
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I think most people, men and women, like to be with people of roughly equal intelligence.

maybe. As long a chick can hold a conversation without looking at me asking me what certain words ment then we would be fine. For some reason my high school was full of the califonia ditzy girls, like OMG. Some where smart but common sense was soooo lacking. This has always driven me up the wall.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Passive aggressive goes well with those shoes.
    Sarcastic isn't necessarily passive aggressive. But thanks! :flowerforyou: I truly care about what goes with shoes. Especially since they've cured cancer already and all.

Are you working in the field (serious)?
    No, but I lost my sweet cat to oral squamous cell carcinoma last October, and there's basically not much they can do to save them. I bent over backwards for two months to keep her going, but even as much of a crazy cat lady I am, cancer strips away any illusions that we may have that we can control much about illness and death.

So sorry to hear about the kitty. Losing a pet is heartbreaking.
  • 25point4
    Options
    Only the European lower 5 - Spanish, Italian (a bit rusty) and German. And a smattering of Portuguese but I don't count it. If you like languages I've spent a lot of time at the forums how-to-learn-any-language.com - great resources.
    I was unaware of that website. And now that I am, you all can carry on this thread without the annoyance of my presence, because I will never be heard from on MFP again! :laugh:
    Before you go, how much do you deadlift? Looking thick, solid, tight.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Strategic incompetence is a skill in every bright person's quiver. :wink:
    Fixed it for you.
  • 25point4
    Options
    I think most people, men and women, like to be with people of roughly equal intelligence.

maybe. As long a chick can hold a conversation without looking at me asking me what certain words ment then we would be fine. For some reason my high school was full of the califonia ditzy girls, like OMG. Some where smart but common sense was soooo lacking. This has always driven me up the wall.

Ment
    Ment
    Ment
    Ment

MENT

Ment

Meant....
    Talking big about dumb sloots. Brb ment. NOT SURE IF REAL LYFE.
  • One_Fur_luck
    Options
    Strategic incompetence is a skill in every bright woman's quiver. :wink:

I have never ever used "strategic incompetence". I met most men I dated in college, and due to the college I went to, if I was there, they already knew I was intelligent.

Too bright to be smart? It's not just about how intelligent you are. I have law degrees from two countries, speak 5 languages and, yes, have a high IQ, I've worked professionally in a circus and am strong but I have few qualms of playing off the ego of some guy that wants to be smarter, faster, stronger if it gets me where I want to go.
    Want to get a beer with me and maybe throw some darts?

You throwing or catching?
    I never drink while pitching.
    I think I will just cheer you on.
  • One_Fur_luck
    Options

Ment
    Ment
    Ment
    Ment

MENT

Ment

Meant....
    What is a sloot?
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

Ment
    Ment
    Ment
    Ment

MENT

Ment

Meant....
    In califonia, rather than California, too. Somewhere they were smart. It wasn't califonia.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

Ment
    Ment
    Ment
    Ment

MENT

Ment

Meant....

Holy balls. I choked on my water laughing!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

Ment
    Ment
    Ment
    Ment

MENT

Ment

Meant....
    What is a sloot?

i think it's an old shipping or whaling term. As in there are many sloots aboard.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    It probably depends on the man and exactly what he's looking for. Higher IQ for a meaningful/lasting relationship.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Ment
    Ment
    Ment
    Ment

MENT

Ment

Meant....
    What is a sloot?

i think it's an old shipping or whaling term. As in there are many sloots aboard.

Or perhaps it is South African for irrigation or ditch.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    If men weren't interested in women with lower IQ's, the human race would be extinct.

If she is hot and not mentally retarded then yes. Don't know if you want to have children with someone like that though.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

Ment
    Ment
    Ment
    Ment

MENT

Ment

Meant....
    What is a sloot?

Or perhaps it is South African for irrigation or ditch.

yes thats correct dumb irrigation ditches
  • scottkjar
    scottkjar Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I want a woman smart enough to know what a great catch I am....
  • wiscck
    wiscck Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm not a genius, but I consider myself fairly intelligent, and I only seem to attract guys who are barely literate. Where are all the smart men who like smart women?!
  • GadgetGuy2
    GadgetGuy2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm not a genius, but I consider myself fairly intelligent, and I only seem to attract guys who are barely literate. Where are all the smart men who like smart women?!
    If you read thru this thread, you might find one or two men who like intelligence in a woman and, presumably, they are also intelligent.