SOA Season 6 Finale

Options
13»

Replies

• JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Well I cried especially when Chives was crying to think that he loved Tara and the club so much that he would turn himself in. Then on to Gemma I was pissed and disgusted, but even more I was pissed off at Juice for covering it up and helping Gemma and Unser for telling her when she was high as a kite and knowing she is a hot head.

^^ Assuming you mean Chibs -- and that was killer. SO sad. Chibs is probably my favorite character of all.
  • Mitzki5
    Mitzki5 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I think the big question is, what happens to Jax? Surely he will not spend the next season in prison.
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I think the big question is, what happens to Jax? Surely he will not spend the next season in prison.

NO!! They have to be able to do balistics and realize it wasnt his gun that shot the cop. And if he killed Tara why would he be sitting there holding her and crying? Plus during an autopsy they should be able to determine by bruises on her that it wasnt his hands on her......but its a tv show and they may not do all that.
  • lydbug08
    lydbug08 Posts: 73 Member
    Options

that's a good question. i dont think he will do prison time for tara's murder. but he was turning himself in to the DA to keep tara out of prison. now the DA has nothing to take him in on. he can deny supplying the kg9's bec the only ppl in that hotel rm when he made that deal were jax, tara and the DA. it would be his word against the DA. i think the big dilemma for jax will be is he ALL in or out of the club, esp now w/ tara's murder. she wanted to protect those boys. will he give it all up for his sons?

did anyone get the impression that chibs was upset that jax passed the gavel to bobby instead of chibs? and why did he pass it to bobby when chibs is vp??
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Well I cried especially when Chives was crying to think that he loved Tara and the club so much that he would turn himself in. Then on to Gemma I was pissed and disgusted, but even more I was pissed off at Juice for covering it up and helping Gemma and Unser for telling her when she was high as a kite and knowing she is a hot head.

^^ Assuming you mean Chibs -- and that was killer. SO sad. Chibs is probably my favorite character of all.

Much love for Chibs! If I were writing the end to the series, he'd be the last man standing. (Okay, maybe I would let Tig survive, too.)
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    2 more weeks!! :bigsmile: