Replies

• _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    laziness and negative body image
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I gave up dairy, gluten/wheat, and sweets..I am allergic to the first two and can't control over eating on the last.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I gave up sitting on my *kitten* doing nothing everyday after work.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I gave up giving my body more energy than it needed to support my activity levels.
  • autumnwater
    autumnwater Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    White carbs, except for special occasions
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I gave up my free will to eat what I please. I gave up eating an unlimited amount of food and eating however many servings I liked, whenever I want to.
  • shoing
    shoing Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I gave up all those Gallons of Sweet Tea this Southern Girl used to drink. :drinker: :noway: If I have a craving for some I still have me a sip every so often. Don't really miss my tea not being sweet. :noway: I also gave up sitting on my *kitten* so much too. :laugh: I get up and move around more at work now and don't just come home and sit on the couch all evening. :happy:
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Fast food, sugars & starches.
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I gave up large portion sizes and laying around being a lazy little fat girl.
  • Gretch33
    Gretch33 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I gave up our old menu.
    I have to find a whole new menu to cook from with out changing our monthly budget.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Soda
    Fast food
    large portions
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    making excuses.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    for the most part, pizza, anything too oily or greasy, most fast food, soda, all fried foods, and a lot of sweets.

I still have a lot of those things every once in a while but i cut it waaaaay back, i ate out a lot and was always on the go, but i cut it out a lot i don't usually even think about it now or crave most of it, and when i do i'll have some but i don't go balls out
  • Dhiraj__singh
    Options
    nothin I.was never overweight
  • missing75
    missing75 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Olive oil (as salad dress I now use balsamic vinegar only), pasta (now only once-twice a week) and coca cola!
  • bbg_daryl
    bbg_daryl Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Every single food that I loved and most of the ones I liked. Pretty much can't eat anything, if I want to keep losing.
  • kathleenjoyful
    kathleenjoyful Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Binge eating. I just eat everything in moderation now.
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I've tried to give up bread as much as I can, but mainly it's just been portion control and more exercise, I don't feel like I've deprived myself of anything.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Every single food that I loved and most of the ones I liked. Pretty much can't eat anything, if I want to keep losing.

Please, please tell me this is a joke.
  • andreahanlon
    andreahanlon Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of foods that I tend to eat on a lot more limited basis. Things like cheese, salad dressings, and white starches (like spaghetti). There are also certain foods I don't keep in the house so I don't eat them impulsively (like sweets). Not saying I never eat these foods - but basically, my preference is to eat as much food as I can with as low as calories as I can. I think eating certain foods on a limited basis is what helped me to maintain for a long time.