Lose 5 pounds a month November 2010 CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hello, my challenge is still to stay at 119 pounds (or as close as possible) for all of November...... I reached goal weight of 119 pounds the middle of August and i am struggling to stay there!!!!! .............Have had A few bad days and i'm back up to 121 :grumble: ...will try real hard today to get back on track :happy:

9/3/10..........119......pounds
    9/10/10........119.5..pounds
    9/17/10........120.5..pounds
    9/24/10........119....YEHHHHH
    10/1/10.........121....pounds
    10/7/10.........118....pounds
    10/15/10.......121....pounds
    10/22/10.......119.5.pounds
    10/29/10.......121....pounds
    10/31/10.......119.5 pounds
    11/5/10 .........121...pounds

Good Luck to you all .
  • finncmh
    finncmh Posts: 290
    Options
    Week one weight in

Nov 1st. 203
    Nov 5th 200.8 (-2.2)

YAY! On my way... just gotta keep it up!!!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Well, I went ahead and weighed in this morning....I HIT 'ONE'derland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm hoping this is a sign for better things to come in my family. Don't forget to hug your family as much as you can, you never know when it's too late.

Nov 1st 201.6
    Nov 5th 199.8
    Nov 12th
    Nov 19th
    Nov 26th
    Nov 30th
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Yay Bru!!! onederland congrats to you.

November is good so far for me. at least the scale is moving back down.
    11/1 148.6
    11/5 146.8 2 pounds down. yay!
  • tiakat32
    Options
    Count me in! I would love to lose 5 lbs by Thanksgiving Day!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    55tolose-
    OMG, I am so sorry to hear this! My heart is with you and your family. So sad when they are so young.

Bru-
    Congrats!!! YAY 'ONE' derland!

My weigh in:

Nov 1st..............150.6
    Nov 5th..............149.6

Just a few days ago I was up to 153 but I think that was just a fluke. After one week of eating better and slowly getting back into moving more I am already feeling more like myself. I read that a few of you are doing C25K, which I started but after week two I hurt my knee because I was not taking the rest days, well I am still not 100% better but I think after I see my Dr I will do the program again. I also need to start doing my workout DVD's at home again, I will try to fit that in this weekend.

Hope everyone has a healthy day!
  • shelli1923
    shelli1923 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Nov. 1: 144
    Nov 5: 141.8 :bigsmile:
    Nov.12:
    Nov. 19:
    Nov. 26
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    55tolose--- am very sorry for your loss and pray toGod to be with you and your family this period and always

Bru---- congrats for reaching onderland!! I can't wait to have that someday. Every other person, good luck on your weight loss journey and happy 5th of November!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    55tolose- I'm so sorry for your loss. Its so sad to hear anything tragic like that. Sending many prayers to you and your family.

Bru- You KNOW I'm loving your ONEderland achievement! :drinker: I'm STILL doing the happy dance for you!

Jenn - Regarding the C25K. I completed it 4 weeks ago. I also had some knee problems when I first started doing it back in June. I took a few weeks off then got back at it. I did do weeks 1-3 at least twice each. So take your time & don't over-do it. You will complete it. I'm now trying to run at least 3 miles 2-3 times per week so that I can keep my running going. I'm enjoying running. Yes I'm enjoying running. I'll say it again....I'm enjoying running! :laugh: I'm not looking forward to the winter setting in however as I like running outdoors. When I'm on my treadmill, I just get off. When I'm running the track at the gym, I just stop. When I'm running outdoors....I still have to run back home! :laugh: Hopefully I can make it thru the winter!

Shelli - Great weigh in this week! That's awesome! :bigsmile:

On another note....I have been eating CRAP this week. CRAP I SAY! :blushing: Between the Halloween candy & my neice's birthday cake, and pizza, just WOW! What the heck am I thinking? Well anyway....apparently it didn't matter. Yesterday I did my 3 mile run, however I was well over 600 calories for the day....however the scale gave me a "GOOD JOB" this morning. I lost another .8 lbs this week which has now put me right back to my starting weight pre-cruise! SO....now I'm back to "losing" again! I finally lost the 8.5 lbs I gained on my cruise! :bigsmile: :blushing: :bigsmile: YAY!
  • jzbaby626
    Options
    bump
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 5 lbs would be great!

Sarah
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    55- I am so sorry to hear about your cousin. This is a terrible tragedy. You, your cousin, and especially her parents are in my thoughts.
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    55 to lose~ I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts go out to you and the family. We just came home from Nick's Grandmas funeral about a hour ago. Hang in there and be as strong as you can. *hugs*
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Just want to say....I have TOTALLY been lost...or you guys are trying to DITCH me...HA!!! Well, it didn't work, I found you....now I have like 4 pages to get caught up...what a nerd I am....will try to catch up with the conversation tomorrow....Glad I found you all, thought you all quit!!!!:sad:So glad you hadn't!!
  • skdk833
    skdk833 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    11/1 166.5
    11/5 163.8
    11/12
    11/18
    11/25
    11/30

Not a complete week, but everyone seems to be putting in there weights, so I thought I would update.
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    well im glad to say that meals actually have existed for me this weekend thank goodness and so far i have lost 0.2 lol, well we will get there....

kintegra, ifychuddy, jen, amanda and bru, thank you so much for your well wishes it means a lot.. Bru.. hope the funeral went good for you Im still trying to figure out what i will say to my 3 year old son who was just getting to know our cousin and really loved her already , he hasn't tried to ask about her yet but when he does i will most likely leave it at ..she is gone. hope he accepts it and i can just help him remember her. I don't want him to cry it would be too sad
  • ClaryPR
    Options
    Well, I'm new in MFP. I started on 4 November. started with 204 pounds, now I'm at 201 pounds. my goal is to reach 150 pounds. so I'm in challenge. 5 pounds per month or more. YEAH!!!!!
  • phyljen
    phyljen Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I LOST A POUND BUT DON'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE ALL THE STATS.
    I am sad today because my mother in law died on Friday night and we had the funeral and burial yesterday. they take care of things like that FAST over here. We have lots of women in black visiting us all the time now.
    Phyljen
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    I LOST A POUND BUT DON'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE ALL THE STATS.
    I am sad today because my mother in law died on Friday night and we had the funeral and burial yesterday. they take care of things like that FAST over here. We have lots of women in black visiting us all the time now.
    Phyljen

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending my thoughts and prayers to you and the family. We too had a funeral for my Grandmother-in-law yesterday. Stay strong for the family. Take care :heart:
  • shorthand73
    shorthand73 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Better late than never, right? Will post starting weight after a weigh-in at the gym later this afternoon.