November Challenge

Options

Replies

• NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Day 5 complete I did them the girlie way!!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Complete....3 sets of 17 counter push ups....Tomorrow I go to 2 sets of 25, :noway: HELP!
  • joymarino
    joymarino Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am lousy at push ups myself. I watched a video where this guy was over 300 pounds and he did revised push ups, so now ai do too.

Anywhere I am, I find a sturdy surface, grab tight with my hands and brace my feet so I am at an angle...I do 20 push-ups right there.

I use window sills, counter tops, desks, bathroom sink, you name it. I can get in over 100 push ups a day that way and never put my face or hands anywhere near the ground.

Just a tidbit I wanted to share for those who have difficulty getting down on the ground to do push-ups.

Blessings,

Joy
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I have finally decided to join this challenge. It hurt to look at my arms today. Look out, sexy arms are on the way!
  • hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    50 girlie push-ups completed today!
  • esorcel
    Options
    I completed 50 push-ups today, but I did it against a wall because it was night time and I was exhausted. It was actually tough to do, but I look forward to doing floor push-ups.
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I missed yesterday so made up for it today and got my 100 in all girly still. I did 5 sets of 10 and took a break for a couple of hours whilst I cleaned my flat and then did the last 50!! Everyone is doing so well! Keep it up!
  • dawnanita
    Options
    Little late joining but i'm in!
  • turbojanem
    Options
    Day 7!!! we ARE doing this. all in our different ways, patterns, styles..but we ARE doing this. last weekend you did no push ups. This weekend you DID! wooohooo!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/turbojanem/view/nov-7th-push-up-challenge-48337

please check out today's blog. cheering you all on!
    Jane
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    ive been doing counter pushups........ on my toes kinda... and i feel like its harder on my arms than girly ones. plus ive been keeping up with 50 crunches...
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Day 6 and 7 complete one set girlie and one set regular!!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Did my 100 today to count for today and yesterday! woo Hoo!! Getting stronger already!
  • hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Did my 50 girlie push ups this evening (25, 15, & 10) with 25 squats in between push ups. Today I tried to focus on the quality of my push ups and do them a little bit slower. Definitely made a difference because my biceps, triceps and traps are sore now.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Day 8 complete girlie style
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    day 8 done!! still all girly but I'm determined to do boy pushups by the end of the month!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Day 7 & 8 Complete....2 sets of 25-counter.....Tomorrow and Wed I do 1 set of 50-counter, dont know how Im going to accomplish this because those 25 were killing me
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    day 8 done!! still all girly but I'm determined to do boy pushups by the end of the month!

You will be because your definitely building up your muscles!!
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I didn't get in my pushups over the weekend. That means I'm really behind. So now I'm going in the gym and do them to exhaustion.
  • aj7841
    aj7841 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just saw this but I am in and can do wall and girly..... .I cant wait to see how they turn out. Great Challenge we have to get set for the December month next too!!!!!!!!!!!
  • esorcel
    Options
    Missed yesterday, 100 push ups today! Ouch, but I did it.