Plus size-Super size weightloss support

Options

Replies

• ChristyMourning
    Options
    I am new here and this sounds FANTASTIC!
    I have 100 pounds to lose and I have lost about 8 so far!

Glad you're aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you can do this! Every single one of you are smart beautiful people with a passion for life! keep it up!
  • ChristyMourning
    Options
    Hi, I want to join too. I have over 60lbs to loose.

We are happy that you found us. This is the first step to a brand new you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ChristyMourning
    Options
    *WARNING: VENTING AHEAD!*

I just weighed in this week and somehow I have gained a pound. :mad: I know it's not much, and it's probably muscle or some other logical explanation, but when I'm trying so desperately to make the scale move in the opposite direction it's frustrating to see that it's not working! :grumble: I've been working out 6 days a week, and while it's not the most athletic form of exercise (I usually walk at a brisk pace for approx 45 mins.) I'm still moving a heckuva lot more than I used to. It's been so long since I've had a "bad day" and I haven't gone over my calories at all. What gives?!

You are doing everything right. When you loose fat by working out, you gain muscle. I bet thats whats going on! Thats why I go by measurement aswell as the scale. You could be loosing inches and not even know it! You see when we do not use out body for awhile we tend to turn our muscles into spaghetti.
    But when you work them and eat protein to rebuild we tend to grow back the muscle we lost.
  • ChristyMourning
    Options
    Good Morning everyone... :happy: I haven't really posted that much lately... I was doing so good for a long time then out of no where I fell off the wagon... Can some one kick me in the butt to get me moving again? I am getting married 2/14/2009 and I want to look like a coke bottle not a 2 liter... I know what I have to do and I know this site works... I have lost over 80 pounds using it. I know what happens when you eat over your calories, but yet I have still been doing it... And thanks to timragan I now know that eating only 116 extra calories a day leads to 1 pound a month gain...:noway: Ummm I have been eating well over 116 calories extra a day and I did gain 6 pounds... I went to bed and woke with every intention of throwing the kids in the stroller and going walking... until I woke up this morning and it is raining outside :sad: :mad: Needless to say I am going to put in an exercise dvd and try to get motivated enough to do the whole videoand pray the between the 4 kids they can entertain eachother playing while I try to get atleast 30 minutes of exercise in. There are very good at playing together however when you need to do something it seems like all of a sudden they don't know how to play.. ANy words of motivation or encouragement would be greatly appreciated.... :smile:

Sorry just needed to vent... I feel a little better now. Hope everyone has a great day!!! :bigsmile:

:heart: Rachael

This is a life change. When we get to our goal we still cannot have a party and quit! I totally understand your distress dear, But you have taken a step NOW twords a better life! I know you can live the dream because you have came that far before!
  • ChristyMourning
    Options
    I just weighed myself and.............. I lost 11 pounds this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • timragan
    timragan Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Christy --- no mourning today!!:tongue:
  • ChristyMourning
    Options
    Congratulations Christy --- no mourning today!!:tongue:

Nope, not at all! hehehehe! I'm so excited. I went to the food store on cloud nine and bought only healthy stuff! I'm so happy!
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I went to the gyme again today, 45 minutes on the treadmill at 3.5. I have been everyday this week. yeah. I am going to keep it up till sunday. that will be 7 in a row.
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Good Morning evryone... Well i actually got motivated enough to go walking yesterday.. I threw 2 of the kids in the stroller and the other 2 rode there bikes... I motivated the kids by us walking to the school they will be going to next year. They were troppers and rode the whole way there and back with no complaining... It's probably a mile round trip... Then after dinner I went walking for another 45 minutes by myself.. Now that I am up this morning I am ready to go again... :happy: Woo hoo maybe getting motivated again is not going to be so bad after all... :smile:
  • mirandamdwyer
    Options
    First day, was good until the evening came. My husband saw a commercial on tv for ice cream. He said that would be good. I end up going to get ice cream and bought myself chocolate bars. What the heck? I have no idea why I did that. Ugh!
  • annex1
    annex1 Posts: 31
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    I just weighed myself and.............. I lost 11 pounds this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flowerforyou: you go girl, I'm so proud of you keep on leading and I'll follow close behind. Be Blessed Connie
  • anniec
    anniec Posts: 23
    Options

WHOA!!! That is soooo awesome! Congrats! Wow, that must be a great feeling.

Thanks for giving us hope. :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • annex1
    annex1 Posts: 31
    Options
    First day, was good until the evening came. My husband saw a commercial on tv for ice cream. He said that would be good. I end up going to get ice cream and bought myself chocolate bars. What the heck? I have no idea why I did that. Ugh!

You need to have a talk with your husband and tell him how hard what you are trying to do is, and ask his help. I tease my husband at times and call him Jack for Jack Kovorkin (spelling) because when someone carlessly sabatoges our efforts that is exactly what is happening, this food is killing us slowly but killing us nevertheless. Set your mind and heart on this new way of living and try not to let anyone pull you away. Be Blessed, Connie
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options

Way to go on your weightloss... :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • ChristyMourning
    Options

Everyone makes mistakes. TRUST ME! But I bet the next time you go to the store and pass up the candy for fruit, You will be so proud of yourself! And I want to know when it happens because I got a smile ready for you!
  • ChristyMourning
    Options
    Good Morning evryone... Well i actually got motivated enough to go walking yesterday.. I threw 2 of the kids in the stroller and the other 2 rode there bikes... I motivated the kids by us walking to the school they will be going to next year. They were troppers and rode the whole way there and back with no complaining... It's probably a mile round trip... Then after dinner I went walking for another 45 minutes by myself.. Now that I am up this morning I am ready to go again... :happy: Woo hoo maybe getting motivated again is not going to be so bad after all... :smile:

I AM PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See! You CAN do it! NEVER say NEVER! Soon you will be rocking that honeymoon with a sexy, healthier you!
  • ChristyMourning
    Options
    Hey everyone. I went to the gyme again today, 45 minutes on the treadmill at 3.5. I have been everyday this week. yeah. I am going to keep it up till sunday. that will be 7 in a row.

YAY! But, Please be careful. Over working yourself with no rest days inbetween can be harmful and I want you to be HEALTHY!
  • ChristyMourning
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

:flowerforyou: you go girl, I'm so proud of you keep on leading and I'll follow close behind. Be Blessed Connie

THANKS CONNIE! You are super! I know you will do this and if any one needs to talk, you are more than welcome to have my phone number!!!!!!!!!!
  • ChristyMourning
    Options

WHOA!!! That is soooo awesome! Congrats! Wow, that must be a great feeling.

Thanks for giving us hope. :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

THANK YOU!:flowerforyou: I can't wait to be in the healthy pool with all of you!!!!!!!!
  • ChristyMourning
    Options

Way to go on your weightloss... :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou:

Much love and THANKS! I can't wait to hear your success!