Never trust a big butt and a smile...

Options

Replies

• W0rthless_Her0
    Options
    Following this logic the smaller my butt gets the more trustworthy I become-- seems legit.

But you also have to date the OP as he is also a common variable in the equation. You sure you wanna do that?
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    When you keep dating the same person over and over again, perhaps YOU are the problem. Food for thought.

^this.

OP, do you have mommy issues?
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    But girls with big butts, a smile, and a big chest are totally legit :wink:

Don’t judge, you haven’t found the right girl yet, but it doesn’t mean everyone with that body type is promiscuous.
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!!! Again, I love this place.

Not only am I a fill in for my husband who is waiting for the younger and hotter replacement, and a *kitten*, I am also a lying slut.

Fantastic!!!!!! :drinker:
  • IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    Oh yeah OP, I'm sure the chicks you dated had that model status. :laugh:

Lol yeah, if that's his ex, I think it might have been a one-sided relationship. :bigsmile:

90% of them yes. physical relationships exclusively.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Yep, it's definitely all those girls with big butts and smiles.

Keep going with that, it will get you far in life.
  • Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Well I only trust people who LIKE big butts.

Because those people cannot lie.
  • IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    I personally like big buts! I Like smiling women!

I have never had this problem the OP speaks of. But then again I don't live in his head!

Women! You either love em' or you don't!

Me I love em'
    EVERY CHANCE I GET!

UP you're game Bro!

Agreed, I just dont want to play anymore Those days are past me..and been strugglin with tryin to turn a hoe into a housewife..#trustory
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    She got a big ole butt
    I know I told you I'd be true
    But She got a big ole butt
    So I'm leavin' you
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I really feel for you guys. I don't know where the heck you find these 'women' who cheat, lie, etc.

My guess is either online or the bars/clubs. In terms of character, I find that the lowest quality women are found here.

Usually better to meet through mutual friends or interests. In terms of random places, I think the grocery store is probably a better bet.
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options

I have never had this problem the OP speaks of. But then again I don't live in his head!

Me I love em'
    EVERY CHANCE I GET!

UP you're game Bro!

Agreed, I just dont want to play anymore Those days are past me..and been strugglin with tryin to turn a hoe into a housewife..#trustory

Get ready for all the chanclas about to be thrown your way.
  • BunBun85
    BunBun85 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    big-butts-cannot-lie.jpeg
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Most of the women I have dated has had a nice or big butt. No matter the ethnicity. I would say I could trust more then half. You may need to look at it in another light. Maybe you are just picking bad women bro.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    In for booty and general forum mayhem.
  • DeadliftAddict
    Options

Me I love em'
    EVERY CHANCE I GET!

UP you're game Bro!

Stop messing with "hoes"
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options

Me I love em'
    EVERY CHANCE I GET!

UP you're game Bro!

But Unfortunately LIFE is a Game! It all depends how hard you play it! How you read the field! And the ultimate goal set forth by yourself! If you want a particular something! (Specifically a type of woman) You will get it!

Slow down! Be logical! Do some research! You can find a woman with the physical attributes you find attractive to you!

But broadcast statements about a particular body shape. That is stereotyping. And everyone knows, that's never the way to go!

Now I have very specific beliefs about who men are! But I am a MAN! I work with a majority of men! (FIREFIGHTERS). And I can relate! But never assume you know what goes on in ALL women's heads!
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options

Me I love em'
    EVERY CHANCE I GET!

UP you're game Bro!

Stop messing with "hoes"

No matter the area code...
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    ..and been strugglin with tryin to turn a hoe into a housewife..#trustory

Ludacris said you can't do that. You should probably listen to him...
  • DeadliftAddict
    Options
    Seriously, I really feel for you guys. I don't know where the heck you find these 'women' who cheat, lie, etc. None of my girlfriends have ever cheated ~ as far as the lies, everyone does to a certain extent. I've never cheated either ~ always been faithful emotionally as well as physically.

It floors me how people don't even have the common decency of talking to their significant other about what they're feeling ~ instead it's easier to cheat? IDK.

The human race in it's entirety confuses me, really. Making things more complicated than what they need to be.

I hope one day you dudes find chicks who are worthy of keeping your company.

My wife and I just had the talk. She says all my friends cheat and her don't. Then, we got to thinking. All but one of her close friends have cheated. You can't say none of your friends have cheated. I don't know them or you, but come on. None of them?! Unless you don't have many friends, that can't be a true statement. It is the world we live in.
This discussion has been closed.