Morbidly Obese to HEALTHY! 277 to 149 lbs PICS

Options

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I have "known" you for years and you have always been lovely inside and out. You are the whole reason I discovered this site and am wearing 16s and a couple 14s for the first time since junior high school, and looking forward to future goals as well...

I owe you lady! ;-)
  • Keep_The_Laughter
    Keep_The_Laughter Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Cheers. You are fab :drinker:
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!!
    I have "known" you for years and you have always been lovely inside and out. You are the whole reason I discovered this site and am wearing 16s and a couple 14s for the first time since junior high school, and looking forward to future goals as well...

I owe you lady! ;-)

Angela this means so much! I'm so proud of you!!
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Marvelous story - and your smile in the "after" pictures says it all - Congratulations!
  • wittman01
    wittman01 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Seriously I'm getting all misty eyed!! Awesome,awesome Journey and what a gorgeous family:)
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I have seen your before and afters on another thread, but enjoyed this so much!! Your children are adorable!! Your family portrait is over the top cute and you are stunningly beautiful!! Merry Christmas to you and yours!! Thank you for the inspiration!!!
  • hasnizah
    hasnizah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Your story is really inspiring me..
  • 0shifty0
    Options
    Congrats on your success!! You are inspiring. Thanks for sharing!!
  • heymoe012
    heymoe012 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. A beautiful woman before, a beautiful and confident woman after. Congrats on your success.
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!! Love your smile and how happy you look!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!!!

I owe you lady! ;-)

Angela this means so much! I'm so proud of you!!

Awwwww thank you!!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is one of the best jaw dropping stories ever! Thanks so much for sharing! Great job!!!!
  • AmazonAndi78
    AmazonAndi78 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing! Congrats!
  • nicenhealthy
    Options
    great job! :flowerforyou:
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    smokin hot! :drinker:

congrats!
  • Awesomers
    Awesomers Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. I am 276 now, after having lost 13 lb. I want so badly to be where you are. Congratulations!!
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! so happy for you! great job!
  • xoeva
    xoeva Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! In some of the photos you look like you are in highschool! I am the same height and therefore when I reach 149 my BMI will also be 'normal'. Looking forward to it....and your photos REALLY inspired me!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! thanks for posting!!!!!
  • tfleischer
    tfleischer Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Incredible success. Thanks for sharing it with us.
  • pattycakes1978
    pattycakes1978 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    What a great transformation! Congratulations. Thanks for sharing your story. It's very inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!