2014 New Years Resolution!

Options

Replies

• marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 29 pounds by end of may 2014 so i can reach my ultimate goal weight:DD
  • shrinkingbrian
    shrinkingbrian Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have hit my goal weight so I'm working to maintain and improve my overall fitness.

Here are my 2014 fitness goals:

1) maintain weight under 200 pounds (current: 6-0, 189 pounds)
    2) swim one mile in 35 minutes (current: 36 minutes)
    3) do three pull ups unassisted (current: 12 reps with 45 pound spotter)
    4) do 35 push ups in one minute (current: 30 push ups)

My waist is currently at 36 inches and I would like to get down to 34 inches while still maintaining my weight at 185-195 pounds.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    My resolution... is to not make any resolutions.

It's served me well for years now.
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I haven't really voiced this to anyone except for my husband, but... by the end of 2014/beginning of 2015, I'd like to compete in a fitness competition at the "bikini" level. There is a place in town that has a training program, it's really expensive, but I think it will be worth it!
  • motogsp
    motogsp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Just to be happy!
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    To continue and to maintain my weight loss.
  • lose50tobehappy
    lose50tobehappy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My news years resolution is to lose 20 pounds by April and to wear shorts in the summer.
  • ladyjag03
    ladyjag03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    To conquer my problem, make my new lifestyle changes a habit, start exercising, lose as much weight as I can by the end of March, stick to the plan and try my hardest to avoid surgery.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    To be ultimate goal weight by summer. 30 pounds to go.
  • jax71868
    jax71868 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My resolution is to lose 60 lbs. I'm hoping to accomplish this by my Birthday which is in July. I have to learn more patience with the process. What frustrates me the most is that I feel I'm doing the right things, but the scale just doesn't budge. I'm planning on getting back on track after the holidays.
  • BlackoutAngel
    Options
    ~Meet my goal of 24lbs lost by March
    ~Log everyday no matter how ****ed
    ~stop eating junky food
    ~Drink LESS coffee
  • Kleese86
    Kleese86 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mine is to hopefully get down to my weight loss goal (about 15 pounds to go depending on the day). Hoping to do this by the end of February. Then want to focus on building muscle until the start of golf season. I have already dropped 10+ pounds in the last 5 weeks so I feel like I am on track.
  • meggypooh
    meggypooh Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 22 more pounds by my birthday at the end of Feb, then 51 more pounds, hopefully by October 17th, 1 year after I started!
  • 78carriejohanna
    78carriejohanna Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This time next year I want to be at goal, which is 160 (I think). Keep exercising, eating better, accquiring more habits that are better for me. Not take things so personally, exercise when they do. This is all i have at this time, see what the year brings.
  • Loser_Dad
    Loser_Dad Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 80 lbs in 2014. It is to complete the C25K program. I am going to complete the Foam Fest Race and a half marathon by the fall. I know those are lofty goals, but those are my goals.
  • Kanyon17
    Kanyon17 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have many goals for 2014:

1. lose 50lbs (alreayd 34 lost)
    2. Run my first 10km in May
    3. Run my first Spartan race in June
    4. Run my first half marathon in August
    5. Find love

I'm working hard on the first 4, hoping life will bring me #5 as a reward ;)
  • vniemo2
    vniemo2 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hopefully weigh in at under 200lbs for the first time since Jr. High.
  • florentinovillaro
    florentinovillaro Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My goal for 2014 is to get down to my ideal weight, so I can see my kids grow up.
  • warrenrose12
    warrenrose12 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Love to get my ol body i used to have back that i have not seen for many years,
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    I don't do resolutions, but I do set goals.
    1. Keep maintaining (continue my healthy eating and exercise habits), and ditch my "lifelong yo-yo" syndrome.
    2. Return to running (already begun) and preferably get a 5K under my belt by spring.
    3. Repeat the 9/11 Memorial Fitness Challenge (climbing 110 flights of stairs), which I did this past September.
    4. "Reach" the Republic of Nauru in my Virtual Ride Around the Equator by the end of 2014. That would mean I've crossed the 8,000-mile mark on my mini-bike since Sept. 1, 2012. (I'm currently at 4518.75.)
    5. Keep taking MOOCs.
    6. Keep on with leisure reading and creative pursuits.
    7. Carpe diem.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!