2014 New Years Resolution!

Options

Replies

• Michael570
    Michael570 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    to feel good enough about myself to take my shirt off when I go to a hotel swimming pool with my kids... So I can enjoy playing with them and enjoying the water. Oh how I miss the water!!!
  • jim9097
    jim9097 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I don't make resolutions, I just do!
  • 2_blackdogs
    2_blackdogs Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Mine is to run the Wendy's Wonderful Kids half marathon in September.
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    1. Stop making excuses for myself.
    2. Work-out at least 30 mins a day 6 days a week.
    3. Learn to cook. Lawl.
    4. Plan my Grandmother's 90th Birthday party without any issues.
    5.Complete the Philly Spartan Sprint.
    6.Lose 60 lbs by my 30th Birthday (Sept 6)
    7. Save,Plan and take that trip to Ireland for my 30th Birthday.
    8. Learn to love myself and see myself the way others do.

Wishing all of you the best of luck, and a very Happy New year! :flowerforyou:
  • Safiyandi
    Options
    I need to curse less. Fffffff.
  • esescovar
    esescovar Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    To reach my goal then start working on trying to have baby #2! I was overweight before I had my first child, and I want to have as healthy of a pregnancy as possible and not forget to take care of myself during and after it.
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Stay on track to the healhier me so I will be at my UGW on my 28th birthday on June 1st.

I want to also gain more confidence in myself and learn to be happy and accepting of who I am.

I am doing my first half marathon in January and want to run non stop in one in November. (Walking/jogging the first one)

I am not sure if its plausible this year, maybe next to buy my first bikini and actually feel good wearing it.

Oh and I want to looking smokin as Wonder Woman for Halloween
  • steviecooke1985
    steviecooke1985 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    To focus, get the weight off for my health and not give up! I want to look back this time next year and think "wow, I stuck with that for the whole year and I'm now healthy and happy".
  • LunaInverse
    LunaInverse Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My resolution is to finally complete my weightloss goal so I look sexy by the summer time. ;D My other resolution is to be able to do 20 pushups consecutively. Real ones!!
  • Idefinenichelle
    Idefinenichelle Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My Resolution is to run a 5k by the end of March 2014. Also, to be excited about shopping again by the start of the summer and lose 60lbs by the end of 2014.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    lower body fat and workout regularly
    get A's in all my classes this year/raise my gpa
    get an internship
    improve my credit score (already working on this!)
    save money
  • 199WillDo
    199WillDo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    To make working out a part of my daily routine (like brushing your teeth).

To decrease the amount of medication I take daily.
  • FishyMango
    FishyMango Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Resolutions never worked out for me, but goals seem to do better. :) I just want to be able to finish 2014 and be proud if myself for what I accomplished that year.
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    2014 will be the year I lose this pesky 100 pounds. If a few more want to go along with it, the more the merrier!
  • pawini
    pawini Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    exactly my thoughts! I always quit in the first week or two but now its been more than a month and I wanna keep living healthy and being happy :)
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 10# a month every month of the new year, or thereabouts.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Mine is not to have one...the same as every year cause otherwise in a few days people forget about it. NY Resolutions are for those who like to pretend to keep a goal for a few days.
  • LivvieO
    LivvieO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose the last 5lbs and transform my body from flab to fab. Continue to eat appropriately and successfully complete Focus t25
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I have many resolutions, my first is to get below 200 lbs, then high school weight, then middle school weight ;). Lol. I want to end up around 140 because i'm a shorty and being this big makes me literally look like a walking talking ball.
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Inspired by this thread, I started a Lose 10# a Month group!

Join us!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18126-lose-10-lbs-a-month
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!