Will I gain weight eating entire container of ice cream?

Options

Replies

• uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Some of you people are so predatory, and yet you all were (or still are) out of shape and struggling with calories in v. calories out. No need to attack the OP for being less-than-elegant with her grammar and communication skills.

Just estimate as best you can when you can't get an exact number. That is all you can really do. There is no use in stressing too much over it.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Everyone who eats ice cream dies, therefore ice cream kills you

everyone who breathes dies, therefore breathing kills you. lets all stop doing that, shall we?
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Some of you people are so predatory, and yet you all were (or still are) out of shape and struggling with calories in v. calories out. No need to attack the OP for being less-than-elegant with her grammar and communication skills.

Just estimate as best you can when you can't get an exact number. That is all you can really do. There is no use in stressing too much over it.

Predatory? No. Jaded. Maybe.

Try talking to SteveO for several rounds and see how patient YOU are. The OP got her questions answered pretty quickly. The number of trolls on this site are why we can't have nice things.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

everyone who breathes dies, therefore breathing kills you. lets all stop doing that, shall we?

Yes, same with water too

But even MFP recommends 8 or 10 glasses of water per day ??? WTF ???
  • Jimaudit
    Jimaudit Posts: 275
    Options
    No, the container itself is probably made of some type of thin cardboard so you s/b ok. Eat the whole thing and enjoy, just remember to dump out the ice cream first!!
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options

Try talking to SteveO for several rounds and see how patient YOU are. The OP got her questions answered pretty quickly. The number of trolls on this site are why we can't have nice things.

I've been dealing with trolls on the internet for much of my life. This OP isn't a troll, just very bad at communicating and understanding.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

Yes, same with water too

But even MFP recommends 8 or 10 glasses of water per day ??? WTF ???

It is confusing I know. But all you have to do is remember that water helps you to convert fat cells into muscle cells and you'll get over the negative effects of water.

water is pretty much magical fairy dust...
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I say get 6 more containers and eat one each day. You won't even gain an ounce ..... Merry Xmas lol
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

I've been dealing with trolls on the internet for much of my life. This OP isn't a troll, just very bad at communicating and understanding.

I find it suspicious that the OP was given the exact way to figure a serving size in grams and she skipped over it several times. I even did the math for her. If she wanted an answer she's got a funny way of showing it.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

You've seen some ****, eh?

The internet struggle is real
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    No, the container itself is probably made of some type of thin cardboard so you s/b ok. Eat the whole thing and enjoy, just remember to dump out the ice cream first!!

Good suggestion - The fiber in the cardboard will help negate the sugar, and will probably help you feel full longer so you won't need to eat anything else for the rest of the day.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

I find it suspicious that the OP was given the exact way to figure a serving size in grams and she skipped over it several times. I even did the math for her. If she wanted an answer she's got a funny way of showing it.

Yup. In fact, she suspiciously abandoned this thread, and has no gone off (presumably) to ask questions of a group dealing with small people trying to maintain. OK...
  • Wingg_
    Wingg_ Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'll just weight 98g of the ice cream. End of story. Thank you for all the advices.