Freaks Logging Calories Over Christmas

Options

Replies

• nccarolb
    nccarolb Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* Present and accounted for! I logged. I'm 1000 calories over goal and I've done pretty much nothing today but read, talk on the phone, and play a computer game. Ugly as it is, I now know just how dangerous (and nauseating) it is to have a ginormous chocolate bar in my house!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Still learning portion reality. Maybe when I reach maintenance in 2 years I can skip logging. Too easy for me to forget and fall into grazing. I suspect I used to graze at a rate of 300 calories per hour. Happy freak
  • STrooper
    STrooper Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Logged it all.
  • MWShep
    MWShep Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Fellow freak here.
  • Mr_Starr
    Mr_Starr Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am logging... and just like Thanksgiving I am not worrying about it if I go over. I am over some days. I am under others. But week by week I am steady.

Slow but steady ... I am going to keep on losing 1.5 lbs / week. If i don't track, how am I going to up my cardio later in the week to get my week back on track?
  • leenarose91
    Options
    I logged, but I ate with my friend's family and I didn't have any idea as to nutrition info so I just used MFP's database and did the best I could! Even if it's off by a couple hundred it's nice to know approximately how much I ate! Fit in an hour on the treadmill too, so I'm feeling pretty good about today. :)
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I just threw a random amount of "quick calories" that I kind of thought would just about cover what I ate over at my parents' house today. Hard as hell to really have a concrete idea of the calories in what she cooks and bakes and it's not like she'll keep track for me, so I try to estimate on the high-end a bit if I can, round up one big number, and throw it into my diary. :P If I'm off, oh well, one day isn't going to kill my diet.
    Same here!
  • GrandmaDoris
    GrandmaDoris Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I over ate today, I logged in as much as I could remember. Hopefully, tomorrow I will go back to Curves and start behaving again.
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    Hurts to see it in red hope it's the kick in the *kitten* I need to get back on track. Good luck to all that did the same
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    I pre-planned, pre-logged, made adjustments ; all based on my 1690 maintenance calories ( just for the 24th & 25th ) plus exercise calories and did well, including cheeses, treats, dessert and alcohol. Will do the same for New Year.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    update - I was over on cals by 300 on christmas eve and christmas day..ohhhhhh noooooooooooooooo
  • ann121212
    ann121212 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Anyone logging today has serious OCD issues. :grumble:

J/K :smile:

Come on get it right it's CDO because OCD is just soooooo wrong :angry:

J/K:smile:
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I logged too. I just consider it another day and logging keeps me on track.
  • oklagirl
    oklagirl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    raises hand …freak here…lol

yes logging..it may not be the most accurate but I am still inputting what I consume..and if I am over..no big deal..

You commented on my post about should I log cheat days and it encouraged me to log todays indulgent meal...so I guess I'm officially a freak too!! Also, I did way better that I thought I would...no guilt here!! Enjoyed every bite of it!! Merry Christmas!
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I did, but i belong to the Chinese food and a movie sect of Druids.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I logged although I didn't measure out and tried to overestimate the calorie count. Back on track within range of calories tomorrow. Yes I have a little OCD and had to log
  • UndoneTwo
    Options
    Totally! I think logging is important even on days you go over! I mean, isn't the point of logging to be aware of what you eat? Not logging doesn't mean you didn't eat it. :)
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Yep, I did.
  • callas444
    callas444 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Logged and under, just slightly.
  • EvelynR1967
    EvelynR1967 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I logged today as well. It's a healthy habit that I'm proud to keep up. Now my eating plan was way off target, but never the less.....