Same weight Different body (Pic)

Options
123457»

Replies

• 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! You look GREAT! Just goes to show that the scale is NOT the best indicator of health!
  • Get120
    Get120 Posts: 56
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I decided to stop focusing on the scle and focus more on the results over the last week and I have to say Im MUCH happier already and I just started =)
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    You look.... amazing!!! :smile:
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    First you look wonderful! Great work! Also thanks for this, I am having some of the same issues with my scale but I have been working really hard and doing lots of strength training so I know that I am on the cusp of having similar results to you. Keep it up!!
  • raquelbc
    raquelbc Posts: 4
    Options
    thank you for posting those pics. I look just like your before picture. How long did this take you?
  • savemama
    savemama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Amazed by your midsection. Nice!
  • ObjectInMotion
    Options
    Absolutely motivating! Congrats on your hard work and for kickin' the scale!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • Chrissysftns
    Chrissysftns Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Thanks, guys!

I recently switched my focus to heavy lifting. I can say that again, I notice more changes in my body, yet the scale is still fluctuating up and down!!

The scale and I don't get a long, but That's OK!!!!
  • puppy1002
    puppy1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    bump
  • zumbalinda22
    zumbalinda22 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Definitely needed this today! Just came from a physical and according to the damned scale there, after 10 months of hard work on here, I've lost approximately 3 pounds!!! Blood pressure was great, though, and even the doctor said I look very fit. Guess I'd better start taking pictures! If I relied on the scale, I'd quit! Good job, by the way!
  • CKendell79
    CKendell79 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great post. I've been struggling with the scale too:-/. Really trying to learn what my body needs calorie & exercise wise. The motivation is there it's the process that's frustrating. I'm a person who likes instant gratification so this can be frustrating from week to week:). You look terrific!!!
  • lilmissdiet
    lilmissdiet Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great. If I can get arms like that I'll be happy, Well done!
  • irishiwerethin
    irishiwerethin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yea, the scale can be super frustrating. When people look at you, they don't see the number on the scale, they just see you! It's good you took pictures to see your progress. What are you doing to tone those arms, I'd love to make mine look like that!!
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Inspiring
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    great work girl
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Congrats.
  • itcanbedone13
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!