You know you've been doing this a long time when . . .

Options

Replies

• threehorses9
    threehorses9 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That a fact...:glasses:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    When logging on your phone, everything comes up without having to type it out completely because you've been logging and eating pretty much the same things for years :)

This -- although it's only been months for me. :smile:
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    A thread just popped up in My Topics that I had no recollection of-my post was from December 2013!!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    People ask you how many calories are in their food.
  • blgmw2
    blgmw2 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    1. When someone asks: Have you logged that?
    2. When you eat based on macros.
    3. Logging something to see if you should eat it
    4. Not letting anyone eat one of your 30 chips. Lol!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    ...you can tell you're under your daily calorie goal without logging anything!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Most recent foods tab is filled with the double ups of the same food.
  • jess1992uga
    jess1992uga Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Your sign in announcement says "has longed in too many damn days in a row! Get a life" yep..I'm almost there.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    When you can say, "I think I ate 1900 calories today" then log your food and it comes to 1932.
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Someone suggest you try something and your response is; "You know how many calories are in that thing."

This for me plus, is it glutten free??
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You've seen every forum fight, debate, meme, gif, cleanse, version of low-carb/high-carb/low fat/high fat miracle diet being touted as THE way to lose weight and learnt to never, ever under any circumstances go into a bang/date/avoid thread sohelpyougod.
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    when...
    you pre-log your Christmas food and plan the food according to its calories that day!

the first thing you think about before coffee is, what will I eat and log today?
  • prdavies1949
    prdavies1949 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    When you have reached your target weight loss and are now stressing that the scales have stopped going down!
  • jackielou867
    jackielou867 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    So cute. My hubby has started doing this, finally :-)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    A romantic date is when your boyfriend cooks for you and leaves all the UPCs or food labels out for you to scan/log,

LOL I love this.
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    You have an uncanny ability to scoop/grab the exact serving size on the first go +/- 2grams. I can do this with cream cheese, hummus, cereal, and vegetables.
  • judyde
    judyde Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Crappy foods no longer tempt.
    If I'm going to indulge on calories is going to be homemade/made from scratch with high quality ingredients and love! Damitt! LoL!

YES! I took a small bite out of a cookie in the break room. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be and threw the rest in the trash. Saving my calories for the GOOD stuff!!