just heard of this diet.......lol

Options

Replies

• emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    "...As I mentioned before there is great change upon your doorstep and if unless you prepare, you will not survive those energies arriving at the end of 2012...." I think we win already since it is the END OF 2013. Even us non-followers! :p

"Make payable to:

Wiley C.Brooks
    Wire Routing #......026009593
    Acct #.................5010-1085-2802

Hanna Ashagrie (Personal Banker)
    Bank Of America
    3160 W. Ruth Ave
    Phoenix, AZ 85051
    Tel: 702.654.5000

Breatharian Institute Of AmericaELIXIR OF THE GODS
    This water originates and flows from the legendary Fountain of Youth and Immortality in the "Garden Of Eden" in the Kingdom of Love and Wisdom, which is in the 5th Dimensional Earth/Worlds located at the end of the
    "Yellow Brick Road".
    The cost is $10.000.00 for 32 OZ Bottle.
    Shipping and handling included
    This product works best with the "5 magic words" diet and meditation system"
    ^ is that 10,000 dollars???????????????????????

WHAT THE *kitten* IS THIS?!?!?!?! PEOPLE DO THIS?!?!?!?!?! It is probably just his pee in a jar!!!
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I guess I will remain on the heathen diet if it means going vegan....and taking away my caffeine would be a very dangerous thing in itself!!!
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    AND it sounds like he just pulled a bunch a 'magical sounding' words out of his *kitten*! Lets go ahead and say "Dumbledore approved"!!
  • moment_to_arise
    moment_to_arise Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    "Cow milk and cheese are some of the most dangerous foods we can place into our body"

WHAT?!?!?!
  • Fridaklo77
    Options
    I love my coffee..... and some ice cream once in a while. So many diets out there!
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    people are also stopping their chemo treatments because of this

yeah... I probably wouldn't stop those...

right?!?!?
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    You know what I got by avoiding all forms of dairy improperly?

Osteoperosis at age 16!

Let us eat ice cream!
  • random_user75
    random_user75 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    AND it sounds like he just pulled a bunch a 'magical sounding' words out of his *kitten*! Lets go ahead and say "Dumbledore approved"!!

Be nice to Dumbledore!
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    "Cow milk and cheese are some of the most dangerous foods we can place into our body"

WHAT?!?!?!

And we have taught Milk does a body good! Silly us!
  • Julettashane
    Options
    im going to go home and tell my husband that we are starting the hallelujah diet and have him read it so i can see his reaction......this will be grand
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    It is called the hallelujah diet.......it sounds like the starve yourself diet to me.....lol i laughed when i read this

http://www.hacres.com/hallelujah-diet/foods-to-avoid

and supposedly if you eat like this it cures everything

Too funny:
    Cow milk and cheese are some of the most dangerous foods we can place into our body. Read Dr. T. Colin Campbell’s book, The China Study for documentation (it will change your life).
  • Julettashane
    Options
    It is called the hallelujah diet.......it sounds like the starve yourself diet to me.....lol i laughed when i read this

http://www.hacres.com/hallelujah-diet/foods-to-avoid

and supposedly if you eat like this it cures everything

Too funny:
    Cow milk and cheese are some of the most dangerous foods we can place into our body. Read Dr. T. Colin Campbell’s book, The China Study for documentation (it will change your life).

lol ya it is funny
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    GIVE UP MY TEA and CHEESE and CHOCOLATE!?!? HELL NO!

.... no meat OR soy?

I don't want to d/l their replacement guide. Anybody care to share what's on it?
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    im confused it says people are starting their pets on this diet.....i thought animals eat meat unless they are herbivores

Yup. In fact, cats are CARNIVORES and should really eat 90% pure meat!
  • colbau
    Options
    I started this diet 12 months ago and was pretty patchy on it but still went from 119.8 kg down to 104.8 as at today .Find it great as no restrictions as to what you can eat just have to keep a watch on your calories and exercise
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    They lost me at no alcohol, coffee, caffeinated tea, or fizzy drinks.

ETA:

And after perusing the rest of the list, I have to ask what's left? This eating plan would set me up for failure right off the bat. :)
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    I have to laugh at this especially: No refined grains, but grain-based coffee substitutes (like Pero and Roma) are ok.

We're supposed to eat "living" foods. Uh, does that mean I can't pick my broccoli off the plant before I start noshing on it? That makes things like carrots and beats particularly challenging. I was also worried about how we're supposed to eat our meat until I got to that part. (Although I have heard of people swallowing 'exotic' things like bugs and octopus live)

Also, all meat is not allowed. Neither is soy, some kinds of nuts, legumes (including peanuts), and anything containing salts. "Table salt is 97% sodium chloride" (duh … that's what salt is, at least the kind we generally ingest).

Cites the China Study; claims that sodium chloride is the leading cause of high blood pressure; claims the eliminating animal products will eliminate risk of heart attack and most other health issues (so then what's the deal with the salt? lol) … wow.

Hope the OP was posting this for a laugh, because I enjoyed that!
  • Mof3wc
    Mof3wc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I actually eat pretty close to this "diet" for medical reasons. I can eat cheese and use milk in my cereal, eat some sugary stuff and white rice (can't have brown or wild), but no: meat, gluten, oats, nuts, beans, soy, seeds, caffeine, not supposed to have anything carbonated, oily/greasy....and I also can't have raw veggies, some cooked ones, and some fruits. And yeah, not much left after that. And yes, I'm overweight lol. High doses of steroids and bed rest after major surgery helped with that. Quickly.
  • Delirious_Panda
    Options
    I'm going to try this diet, with more leniency on the meat, eggs, soy, and nuts. Also, I like sweets and alcohol, so I'll have some from time to time as well. And cheese. Yes, I'll have some of that on occasion.

But other than that yeah, let's start this diet!