Options
    yay ladies you look amazing!! goo us :)
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!
  • Lovely_at_any_size
    Options
    Can't wait to post my before and afters!
  • Wantingslim
    Options
    4ft 11
  • stephbouchard33
    stephbouchard33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My god!! All of your pictures are so inspiring!! I am 5ft. Highest weight 250, down to 216 now. i will be posting some pics once i get down to 200! keep up all the great work everyone!
  • babytwoblues
    Options
    I'm 5'2

weightoff.jpg

This is just amazing. I'm praying I hit my final goal and get to post pictures like this!
  • olehcat
    olehcat Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    bump for later reading!
  • Juno99
    Juno99 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration before/after pic. I am 5 feet tall 146 lbs and hoping to weight under 120 lbs next year. I remembered being size 4 was the most comfortable weight for me and I think it's around 120's.
  • dietka975
    dietka975 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow all look outstanding, I have to set an example.
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Great
  • marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lisakay0x
    lisakay0x Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THESE PIXIE THREADS.

Amaze-balls job everyone! *Hump*
  • Razz_Baby
    Razz_Baby Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I love these pictures. They are very motivational. Thanks for sharing, ladies.
  • mandiana
    mandiana Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for taking the time to share your photos/stories. You ladies are amazing! :)<3
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Amazing..I didn't know there are so many shorties like me.. I am 5ft tall I started at 189 now I am down to 146. I want to see how I feel and look at 125 and go from there. Right now I am just struggling to get down to the 140 mark.
  • needtogetfit932
    Options
    Good job everyone!
  • sliminggirl
    Options
    you are doing so great!!! congratulations and keep it up!!
  • amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Everyone who posted pictures.... You are so inspiring. I have been on and off here for almost 2 years and I can say you've given me the push to get back on track. Way to go!!!!
  • sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I love these shortie threads. All the pictures are such a motivation for me. All of you look great. I'm 5'1" 124.8 lbs, and I would like to lose between 10 and 15 lbs. I would love to have more short friends. Please feel free to add me.
  • The_hungry_blonde
    Options
    Another shorty starting out! I'm 5'0", 152lbs. I'm more concerned about increasing strength/sculpting, but I do have quite a bit of weight to drop. Please add me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!