100 POUNDS LOST!!! 90 in 11 months, 10 more just recently!

Options

Replies

• michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats on a job well done!
  • vicksg1973
    Options
    Wow - you look so beautiful. And thanks so much for posting the details of how you lost the weight. Your plan sounds very sensible and I like that you planned it around the kind of person you are. After all, everyone is different.

Congratulations.
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Stunning!
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You are simply amazing! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! You look GREAT!!! AWESOME Job!!!
  • Jelly_Roll_Patrol
    Jelly_Roll_Patrol Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great! :flowerforyou:
  • ktully93
    ktully93 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Thanks
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    thanks so much everyone! this will actually be my final success post. my first one was when i hit the 50 pound mark, then my last one was when i hit my goal weight, which was 155... it was then that i decided to go for the full 100 pound loss and take it down to 145. i honestly never thought it was possible, and i cant believe it happen! i could not have done it without mfp!!! the success threads, the tracking, the friends... it all got me to my final goal, and for that, i am forever grateful!!!
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    killed it.

nice work.
  • surgarcaine
    surgarcaine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    u look great congratulation on 100lb lost
  • kwimpress
    Options
    WOW! Truly inspiring!
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Dang girl, you look awesome!!
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely amazing, and exactly what I needed today. It's so motivating to see such an awesome transformation from someone who started at a very similar point as me (249 pounds, couldn't run AT ALL. Now 167 and also running 10min miles! :) Did you notice that the last 20-30 pounds were more difficult than the rest?

Wishing the best for you and your family in 2014! :flowerforyou:
  • AllyJ123
    AllyJ123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look freaking ridiculawesome! That is incredible, :noway:

You were a knockout before in fairness, but now you look like... a contestant on The Bachelor. And I mean that in the nicest of nice ways imaginable. Way to go :)
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    awesome! such and inspiration to us 30 something moms out there that have a busy schedule to see that it CAN BE DONE! thank you for sharing! :)
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!! I'm so glad I read this today, I've been having motivation problems for a few months....so hard to get back at it. But looking at you and how fabulous you look, I know I can do it. I just have to get back on track. thank you!
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! So happy for you! I love your every other Saturday "cheat day"!! I've already sworn to only weighing in every 2 weeks, looks like I'll be having my own cheat saturday from now on :)
  • jdforshort
    jdforshort Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    All I can say is, big bada boom! You look absolutely lovely. What an inspiration to us all. In spite of all the challenges, you came out a winner. In your case it's definitely true, "God helps those who help themselves". I am sure your determination and can do attitude along with implicit faith has lot to do with it. May God continue to bless you and your family.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mistyblues777
    mistyblues777 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    amazing well done and thanks for sharing your tips :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i am in absolute AWE!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!