100 POUNDS LOST!!! 90 in 11 months, 10 more just recently!

Options

Replies

• JBcat123
    JBcat123 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    you were beautiful before, and you are beautiful now! ps- cute updo in your last photo.
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great! Congratulations
  • slimnfit613
    slimnfit613 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Girl....what an inspiration you are. You look simply amazing. Congrats to you and many blessings to you and your family in 2014. Love the cheat day. That's why most diets fail. We restict ourselves too much. Love this idea. ;)

:flowerforyou:
  • 2bassets
    2bassets Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Are are certainly an inspiration to me! Thank you for posting how you accomplished your weight loss. After the holidays, I am getting back on track again to lose my 30 pounds and you have shown me that it can be done!
  • butterfly_0104
    butterfly_0104 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job you look great!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing! Congrats!
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You've lost 100lbs and what looks like ten years (not that 33 is old by ANY stretch of the imagination)! You look absolutely fabulous!!!
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look AMAZING!
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    WOWZAZZZZ!!!!!
  • RNfitgurl
    RNfitgurl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I was looking through your facebook page last night. You are such an inspiration. Please post more recipes and pictures of your meals on your FB page. I saw you did it a lot in the begininning and I think that is really helpful for all of us trying to lose weight. You look Great!
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Holy guacamole, are you amazing!!!! I'm utterly in awe of you. I love your twice a month cheat day idea, and I might steal that for myself! Amazing work!
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    You look so good!!
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Wow. I mean WOW! You are truly an inspiration. You are walking motivation! Anyone that knows you should be compelled to want to become the best they can be! You look amazing, and not just because you lost weight, but because you carry the look of someone who knows what they want and then gets it! I am very happy for you! Keep on striving for and pursuing total wellness. Thank you for this gift to us!
  • BeautyDoll
    BeautyDoll Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are going to motivate many people with your story!
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Impressive!
  • Stswife82
    Options
    Wow! Great job!!!
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • cherryblossomrose
    Options
    Well done you! Fantastic achievement!
    Any tips on maintenance that work for you? x
  • 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I so can relate to you. Same weight,little shorter. 5'8. Im at 240 from 255 ,so I have 80 more pounds to go.
    I admire your strenght with all your responsibilities still had energy and time to work out and log. Lot of times after work I dont even have energy to work out or think about anything. So stories like yours give me strenght to go on amd not give up.Just seeing ypur pictures are amazing! What huge difference! You look beautiful either way but finally I can see what my shape would be at 150 pounds...Amazing! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!