Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds/20-45 kg (Read 1st post)

Options

Replies

• sunshinerae1978
    sunshinerae1978 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    would love to join!! im tryin to lose between 80-100 lbs myself. ive slacked off for about a yr and a half. lots of life things going on. but as my clothes get tighter, I have decided I need to get back at it. so, hope I can join your group!

sunshinerae1978
  • EAL1985
    Options
    After baby number 2, I now have about 60 pounds to lose. I would love some support! :)

EAL1985
  • sandykendrick
    sandykendrick Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the group. Thanks.
  • Purplebfly333
    Purplebfly333 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Please count me in, because I have 80 lbs. It is so encouraging to be apart of like groups.

Purplebfly333 is my user name.
  • adriiienne
    Options
    I'm in!

adriiienne
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    Options
    Added to here, and apologies to anyone that has been waiting a while for an invitation to join.

Please, if you've requested to join and haven't received an invitation, post again and make sure to include your user name on in the body of your post. It's a time consuming process to add each person that has requested to join, and it takes too long to open each user profile and make sure that we have your user name correct.

Thanks, Phoenix - Group Admin. :)
  • Mrsyoyo4life
    Options
    Hello I am mrsyoyo4life and would like to be added to the group.
  • cally_
    cally_ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I have 50-60lbs I want to lose :)

cally_
  • dezanti
    dezanti Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Tova. I would love to join. I have 105 pounds to lose and would like to get involved in a group.
    Thanks!

dezanti
  • DDHunnie
    DDHunnie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have 60 lbs I would love to lose. Count me in please!

DDHunnie
  • imducky20
    imducky20 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in joining your group. I have about 80 lbs to lose. I would love to be part of a team with a common goal: to get healthy.

imducky20
  • seniorbug2003
    seniorbug2003 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the group. I am trying to lose about another 70 lbs.

seniorbug2003
  • SuperSweet9
    Options
    Hey hey girls! I am Jen and I am ultimately wanting to lose 63 pounds so my BMI can be in the normal range and I can be healthier and have more energy. I have 2 brothers that lost a LOT of weight-- one is an Army captain and another one is becoming a Green Beret!!

I am in school and I will be starting another job soon, so I am busy, busy, busy!

So far I have lost 11 pounds on my own and I am moving forward with MFP! Glad to have a group to post with. :)

SuperSweet9
  • mymildred
    mymildred Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello and Happy Holidays!

I've lost 42 pounds from my heaviest and have hit a plateau. Things have been stagnant over at Daily Burn so i'm switching things up with MFP.

I have 80 pounds to loose and i can sure use all the motivation i could get. Also, any tips on using this site and app for better result would help make the transition better.

MUAH!!
    Let's get moving!

User: MyMildred
  • Leighthebee1
    Leighthebee1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Leigh and I have 80lbs or so to loose. I am a new member and not very familiar with the site yet. Please add me to this group! Thanks

Leighthebee1
  • redhead5838
    redhead5838 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please count me in. I have 70 lbs to loose.

Redhead5838
  • golgoroo
    golgoroo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join as well. I've got about 75 lbs left to lose.

Golgoroo
  • Steeners
    Options
    I would like to join :) I have about 100 pounds to lose now... a year and a half ago I lost about 50lbs with MFP and then got pregnant and threw it all out the window. Follow that with some serious personal life mishaps and emotional eating and well, now I've got 100lbs to lose again! Ugh. No excuses this time!

Steeners
  • jessikerz07
    jessikerz07 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Please add me I want to lose 85-90 pounds all together.

jessikerz07
  • edwarc00
    edwarc00 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I am starting over for the last time. I think some accountability would be helpful.

edwarc00