100 POUNDS LOST!!! 90 in 11 months, 10 more just recently!

Options

Replies

• mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    You look amazing !! Thank you so much for giving us motivation !
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING!!
  • LankyYankee
    LankyYankee Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Words fail me. You look amazing and I suddenly have a lot fewer excuses about my busy schedule. Congratulations on the weight loss and life style change!
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • fatigued2
    fatigued2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look awesome good for you, this is a difficult journey and it takes planning and willpower. Way to go.
  • lostinsidemyself77
    Options
    You look amazing!! I just started my weight loss journey after several attempts. I'm a binger and have suffered several setbacks over the last 2 plus years. I now weigh 240, (started here at 242). I just want to thank you for sharing what worked for you and also your personal challenges. You really have inspired me!! Thank You!!:flowerforyou:
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! I am in awe of your success and triumph ! THANK YOU so much for posting and giving me wings to dream , that I can do it too.... You look fantastic! Many blessing for you and your family in this new year 2014! :smile:
  • jbwilliams888
    Options
    Great Job!
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! Thanks for sharing.
  • shelly0318
    shelly0318 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing woman. You are a true testament to:

Philippians 4:13
    New King James Version (NKJV)
    13 I can do all things through Christ[a] who strengthens me.ou are an amazing woman! You are a true testament to:
  • JanetLynnJudy
    JanetLynnJudy Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great transformation!
  • BeyMe
    BeyMe Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Omg can I add you! You're such an inspiration! I'm also 5'9 and I'm currently 209. You make want to get up and exercise right now! You look absolutely wonderful. I don't even know you and I'm extremely proud. You have such a busy life and you still found time for yourself and that in itself is amazing. I pray that I can have as much success with losing weight as you did. Good job girl!
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    wow! mission accomplished...congrats & enjoy!

I'm 5 ft. 10 can't even imagine wearing a 6, let alone a 4. Insanely awesome results.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    hi, and thanks again for all the compliments. to answer the question about maintenance, it was / is fairly easy. i maintained the 90 pound loss from august until november with very little effort. average about 2000 calories a day over the week span. some days more, some less. then i decided to go for the final 10 pounds, which took me a couple months to lose. finally reached my 100 pound loss, and i am not worried about maintenance at all. exercise is key i think! even when maintaining, its important to stay active and not let yourself get lazy!

in regards to time... i made time. i took my kids to the gym, or i ran along side them as they skated or rode bikes down to the park and back... i made the time, never allowed myself to make excuses for not doing what i needed to do.

thaks again everyone, and also to everyone who has enjoyed my facebook which explains what i did to lose my weight... im happy if i can even help just 1 person succeed in losing weight, because i know what it feels like to be unhappy with the way we look / feel...
  • troubledog2
    Options
    You are an inspiration. I just started (again) with MFP, and am determined to succeed. Thanks for your story,.
  • Rebecca1552
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Congrats on your success! :smile:
  • angex3333
    angex3333 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I love reading your stories and find you to be an absolutely amazing inspiring woman. Your transformation is awesome!!!
  • Cacoates90
    Options
    You look incredible!! Congrats!!! Have a fabulous 2014
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! I love your story too and goals for the new year! :heart:
  • xjupiter87x
    xjupiter87x Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Way to go !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!