30 day shred January Challenge

Options

Replies

• catinkpin
    catinkpin Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi all, would love to join the group. I just did day 1 to kick off January (I'm ahead timewise as live in Australia), and aiming to do it throughout the month. The group will help me stick with it I hope, since I've done it twice in the past and piked out at level 2 both times. Third time lucky...?
  • cizzawizza
    cizzawizza Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Please add me,

I have always enjoyed 30ds - I got close to completing it once!!!!! I'm hoping with your guys support and my New Year New Me attitude, it will see me through. I would love to lose a stone by mid march (birthday) I want to treat myself to some sexy jeans.
  • Boppit660
    Boppit660 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. Tried it before but didn't get past level 1. Will defiantly be trying to achieve better this time.
  • lawlorka
    lawlorka Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Can I join please?

I'm going to do it in January as my gym is going to be packed for the first few weeks so I might do my cardio at home!!!!

Starting today and I don't plan on taking any break days!
  • annfoster06
    annfoster06 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow, I hadn't even heard of the 30 day shred. Just googled it and come up with it on youtube. There seems to be loads of them. anyone help me as to how it works? Do you just choose which one you want to do. There's an abs one I'm interested in and the metabolism booster....it's like getting another Christmas present!! Thanks :)
  • Sarah_LM
    Options
    Please add me, I already planned to do this and started yesterday actually before I knew about this group, so this would be great to help motivate me!
  • nogymnoproblem
    Options
    Please add me! I'd love to join :)
  • rchristensen3
    rchristensen3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just got done! Day 2
  • kristensykes75
    Options
    Count me in please! I just finished my first workout :)
  • PamelaD88
    PamelaD88 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'd like to do it with you all! Feel free to add me!
  • jenm_123
    jenm_123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I was doing it and got to day 7 and then stopped. I'm starting over again...just completed Day 1. Feel free to add me!
  • stolzebell
    Options
    I am interested in the challenge! I don't know what it is though? How hard is it?
  • __Angie__
    Options
    Oh boy, I'm starting the 30DS today :O
  • The_Sue
    The_Sue Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well! :-D
  • lilytop14
    lilytop14 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm a returning MFP user, had a pretty rough 2013, so new year, new start, new profile!
    I have started the 30DS before, but only ever got up to about 5 days in as I tend to get bored pretty quickly, I'm up for trying this again, hopefully with support/motivation from others will be able to complete it.

I am going to start on 2nd Jan, and have taken some 'before' pics, as I'm hoping this will help me with my motivation to do it each day.

Feel free to add, and we can all work on this together!

S
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in too. I've done it before and only made it to level 2 until I get bored. I also have body revolution which is slightly more interesting for me, but this is a great place to start. Are we starting Jan 1 or the following Monday? Feel free to friend me too, I'm always up for some motivation and support and will try to be supportive back!
  • CherylCalmConfidentCapable
    Options
    Hi I would like to join please, I have just completed day 1, level 1 of 30 day shred...phew, please add me :)
  • GillianJ82
    GillianJ82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join your group too!
  • jammy19770
    Options
    Hi, I'm in! Add me please, that's if guys are allowed ???? I'm an ex gym rat who has gone to seed and I've always respected Jillian so I've completed the first workout today OMG!!
    Never been a fan of cardio but this whole system appeals to me
  • txangel210
    txangel210 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Was debating if I wanted to start the 30DS or P90X tonight. Please add me!