30 day shred January Challenge

Options

Replies

• ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Done

I haven't gotten my DVD yet, so I tried to do it with the youtube video. I didn't realize that I needed handweights (don't have any) but I finished it and didn't die. I followed the "beginner" lady.

On a related note, my arms are not in as good a shape as I thought, despite regularly lifting a 33lb "baby".
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in! Add me please, that's if guys are allowed ???? I'm an ex gym rat who has gone to seed and I've always respected Jillian so I've completed the first workout today OMG!!
    Never been a fan of cardio but this whole system appeals to me

Have added you to group and yes men allowed we're all here for the same goal.
  • 1Cor1510
    1Cor1510 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well, I need the motivation to be consistant with it! Did 5 days last month and then Christmas came... Thanks!
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Day 2: I thought it would be harder, but day 2 was easier than day 1, despite some soreness. I just took extra time to stretch first.

my 10yo saw me doing the warmup, and exclaimed that they did that in gym every day! And was inspired to try and follow along. Sort of. He tapped out after only a few minutes, then went to lifting soup cans in lieu of weights instead.
  • Keisha2BFitAgain
    Keisha2BFitAgain Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Add me, please. I finished Level 1 Day 3 this morning.
  • TMilhon15
    Options
    Please add me!! Just started :)
  • Mimihoo69
    Mimihoo69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me!!!! Today is day 1 of being a member of myfitnesspal so count me in I have the dvd, weights and a mat gathering dust so what the heck i'm ready to start in the morning, wish me luck!!!! :smile:
  • Shubzr
    Shubzr Posts: 2
    Options
    Me too please
  • Queenofdiamond
    Options
    Add me please. I started Ripped yesterday and would love to follow along with the group!
  • Geisha_girl
    Options
    Add me please. I started Ripped yesterday and would love to follow along with the group!

I'm doing Ripped in 30 too and would love to follow the group:)
  • hll26
    hll26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me...just completed Day 2!
  • SNCisMe
    SNCisMe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to be added. I did day one today!
  • alicia__nicolle
    alicia__nicolle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too ! I started day one today (:
  • isyssmommy0318
    Options
    I would like to b added to this group also. Iam starting Today!
  • spielbergfan1
    Options
    Sounds fun! Please add me, as I'd love to have a solid set of things to do for working out! :D
  • wendii91
    Options
    I want to join in. I just bought the cd and it should arrive on monday. Count me in!
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my 3rd time on time with Ripped in 30. Like it much better than the Shred, which like many of you I did not complete since it was tough on my knees and back., but inlcude me too so I can work out with you. I started a January Ripped in 30 thread if anyone is interested in that as well.
  • ESHRINER43783
    ESHRINER43783 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the group. I have NO self- motivation to exercise by myself. I'm hoping this group will help me stay on track. Thanks
  • TXRanchGirl
    Options
    I'm not sure how people manage to do it every day! My muscles ache so after the workout!!

As someone who completed the 30DS..and continued at level 3 ANOTHER 30 days before starting Ripped and Extreme Shed..I can say..I was an aching puppy the first week of the 30DS..but I worked out of it..kept going..kept my eye on the prize..

my point is..dont use muscle ache as a reason not too..mine felt better AFTER I worked out!
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Count me in.....I will start either tomorrow or Monday depending on my schedule. Bought a copy of the 30 day shred yesterday.