Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Girls wanting to lose 50-100 pounds/20-45 kg (Read 1st post)

Replies

• Braydensmommy415
    Braydensmommy415 Posts: 18 Member
    would love to join...braydensmommy415
  • Dilyn423
    Dilyn423 Posts: 27 Member
    I would like to join also. I am 57 and have 100+ pounds to lose. I can use all the help and motivation I can get.
    Dianna
  • megbethanyread
    megbethanyread Posts: 21 Member
    I have over 70lbs to lose! I'd love to join!

meganrawrx
  • Hi there, I would love to join. My name is Carol and I am 32 with over 100lbs to lose. I have very active friends and I'm tired of staying behind while they have fun. Hopefully I can receive the support I need here, and lend support whenever I am able.

My username is: eruditepirate
  • Hi my name is Julie .. I have about 70 pounds to lose . I would love to join the group to make new friends and have some moral support:happy:
    My username is pabloswifey0314
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    I'd like to join also. Ive been on MFP for a while. Lost 20lbs back in May/June but gained 10 back this fall. Would love to lose that 10 plus about 50-60 more. I like to be under 200 by my birthday in September and at goal by Christmas 2014! I need a lot of encouragement.

Mom2My3Girls
  • historygirldd
    historygirldd Posts: 209 Member
    I think this sounds awesome and I definitely want to join. I want to lose between 60 and 70 pounds.

historygirldd
  • kaiya1969
    kaiya1969 Posts: 1 Member
    Lost 30lbs last year. Want to get off the last 50 :) kaiya1969
  • TamJohn2011
    TamJohn2011 Posts: 33 Member
    I would like to join. I need to lose 60 lbs. I plan to do that in six months. That's my goal anyway.

TamJohn2011
  • I want to join need to lose about 75 lbs more!

Vaidyanatha
  • smithcarola
    smithcarola Posts: 51 Member
    Hi! My name is Carol. I re-started in the later part of August 2013 and am currently down 40 pounds. I still have 90 to go before I reach my goal. I'd love to get involved with your group! I'll be here for a good long while :happy:

smithcarola
  • I would love to lose about 100 pounds or so and this group sounds perfect!

fanfictionlover
  • Id like to join. I had about 50 pounds to lose in July. I have lost about 10 but can't seem to get passed that. My willpower is terrible. I am recovering from an ED and this is the first time I have lost weight the right way but I need major support!

deefuentes76
  • luckypony71
    luckypony71 Posts: 399 Member
    I started out in Jan 2012 at 234lb, was 180lb April 2013. Stopped tracking and put back on 15Lbs. I have 53lbs left to reach my goal. Please count me in. I really enjoy the support.
  • Trissyboo
    Trissyboo Posts: 69 Member
    Finally, a group of ladies that I can relate to. Please add me ASAP.

Trissyboo
  • username: clarissayahaira
    Friends with similar goals would be appreciated :)
  • LisaC101
    LisaC101 Posts: 35 Member
    Would love to join. I'm currently starting fresh with the new year and am on day 2! My weight loss goal is to lose 75lbs.

lkc101
  • cg1560
    cg1560 Posts: 1
    Happy New Year, I am ready to get started for good a lose 55 lbs. I am going work on my triggers that cause me to over indulge and eat the wrong foods. I ready to put in the work on me because I HAVE TO BE ACCOUNTABLE AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.
    I am going to make 2014 my year to succeed. Good luck to all of those people want the same thing I want to lose weight and get healthy.:heart:
  • mtlkate
    mtlkate Posts: 55 Member
    I'd love to join. I have 50-60 pounds to lose and this might the way to help to make that happen.

Mtlkate
  • Please add me. I am starting again. I lost 40 Lbs from July 12-July 13 then fell off the wagon. Didn't gain any but stopped loosing. I have at least another 60 lbs to go.

Deedles2014