For gamers: What are you currently addicted to??

Options

Replies

• _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    EverQuest and Dance Central

Which Everquest? I had toons on Morrell Thule and the infamous Sullon Zek.

Oh man, those were the days.
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    skyrim
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    skyrim

This and Dragon Age are my kryptonite. Morrigan ruined me.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Just finished off an extended AC4 binge...in a bit of a holding pattern waiting for whatever is going to catch my fancy next....
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Now, if I could find a way to play games while jogging on the treadmill I'd be a very, very happy person

Get the app "Zombies, Run!" for your phone to use on the treadmill! :happy:
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    actually ,,lemme re do my answer. skyrim is first, then minecraft (Lol) thennnnnnnnn walking dead. >.<
    love the left for deads, but don't have them any more x0
    I use to game a lot more , but haven't really got past those three, well two seeing that
    i did the walking dead in a day and just did the second of the new ep.
    for the past three years. i really need to get back into gaming. buuttt, if anyone has
    a ouya i do play order and chaos on there. its pretty fun ^_^
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    AND POKEMON. haha , can't help it. my strange addiction.
  • Pixt
    Pixt Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    EverQuest and Dance Central

Which Everquest? I had toons on Morrell Thule and the infamous Sullon Zek.

Oh man, those were the days.

Everquest is Free-To-Play these days (with certain restrictions of course) through Steam :)
    I spent a good part of December taking a reminiscent tour. Back in the day all my toons were on Xev (which has, of course, merged twice since then). It's crazy now, my level 10 monk has better gear than my level 60 raid geared monk did.

On Steam I play Skyrim, DOTA2, and Everquest. Console: Dance Central. And, yes, I'll admit to still playing World of Warcraft, I've been with the same guild for going on 7 years and I'm pretty sure we all just show up for our Saturday raids to see each other. LMAO, earlier today we had two no-shows so instead of running SoO, we went back and 8 manned 25 man heroic Ulduar 'cause some people'd swapped toons over the years and didn't have the achievements. We laughed through the whole thing. It was the most fun I'd had in ages.
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Farcry 3 is awesome.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Guild Wars 2... Level ALL the professions!

Took a break from console games after finishing up The Last of Us, the feels are still too strong :sad:
  • MJKUBBA
    MJKUBBA Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Battlefield 3,4 and NFS (PC) and candy crush (phone).
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Borderlands 2 and Gears 3.

Mainly because of past time friends I enjoy playing with :)
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    PC - Rust
    PS3 - Last of Us
    PS4 - Battlefield 4, Don't Starve
    Vita - The Walking Dead Season 1
  • MissDLynnR
    MissDLynnR Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Still love WOW, yeah kinda old school I know. Also Dead Rising 2 still a fav of mine
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I stopped playing potentially addictive (or at least time consuming) video games about 10 years ago when I realized I couldn't find a good balance between playing and other commitments. I'm impressed (and a little jealous) that other people are able to find it.
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    "Dead Space".
    Creepy as heck!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I'm still playing Skyrim. Mainly because I'm cheap and can't afford new games.
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I stopped playing potentially addictive (or at least time consuming) video games about 10 years ago when I realized I couldn't find a good balance between playing and other commitments. I'm impressed (and a little jealous) that other people are able to find it.
    I can't find it. I'm unemployed right now so I can plow trough 10+ hours in a day.
  • Shellinabobina
    Shellinabobina Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    AC Black Flag is amazing, as are all the AC's. Ezio owns that franchise though, IMHO. I think about him sometimes...when i'm alone....or sometimes Geralt of Rivia makes a surprise appearance...heh. >.<
  • PtheronJr
    PtheronJr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    It's hard for shooters and action games to keep my attention because I can't really deal with the overstimulation, but stuff like Civilization 5, Dominions 4, Eador, and XCOM are all tons of fun for me.
    I've currently been playing Tropico 4 the most, there's something great about being the dictator of a banana republic.