Only 6lbs away from my goal weight!!! With pics. =)

Replies

• mdmues1
    mdmues1 Posts: 1 Member
    Great Job! Woop, woop!!!!:smile:
  • WoodenLamb
    WoodenLamb Posts: 21 Member
    So inspiring, it gives me shivers! Thanks for sharing your story so far!
  • Tealbutterfly913
    Tealbutterfly913 Posts: 119 Member
    You look awesome! :) Great Job!
  • musikalmami237
    musikalmami237 Posts: 214 Member
    good for you! you look amazing!
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    You're beautiful, with a wonderful smile!!!!! Awesome work!!!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Wow, What a difference !! You look like a totally different person ! Thank you so much for the inspiration!
  • GiveItAll92
    GiveItAll92 Posts: 26 Member
    You are inspiring! Congratulations in advance, I know you will make your goal in no time (even though you already look AMAZING!).
  • NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    You look AMAZING girl!!! Great work!!!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Just a repost for those who didn't get to see =) I will definitely be doing my happy dance and post again when I get to 135lbs!!! Hope this inspires you all, because your stories really helped me=)

I saw your story before and you are just amazing and such a beautiful girl ;-) congratulations and I especially love your message of not letting anyone take your happy ;-) very special
  • msmonique46
    msmonique46 Posts: 80 Member
    Great job! A happy you. A happy mom. A happy wife. A happy life. God Bless!!!!!!!!!!
  • ajoyt
    ajoyt Posts: 27 Member
    You look so great! Nice job! Very inspiring
  • I agree with others you look so much younger and healthier. Great job!
  • You look beautiful. :flowerforyou: congratulations!
    Glad you didn't let the hurtful comments hinder you in any way. Don't let the b*****'ds get you down. :wink:
  • laurielie
    laurielie Posts: 133 Member
    Success stories......love'em;-)) CONGRATS!! ????
  • You're stunning! Thank you for your story, very inspirational
  • Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
    Just a repost for those who didn't get to see =) I will definitely be doing my happy dance and post again when I get to 135lbs!!! Hope this inspires you all, because your stories really helped me=)

I saw your story before and you are just amazing and such a beautiful girl ;-) congratulations and I especially love your message of not letting anyone take your happy ;-) very special

Yes after the deaths of my family member's especially my little brother who took his life in February last year someone very close to me said some mean things to me and even taunted me to commit suicide. I laid and cried in bed for days my feelings were so hurt, then one day I heard my husband playing with my girls as I was laying there crying in bed. I thought to myself, "Why am I letting these people who have hurt me so many times get the best of me?" I seriously snapped out of it and it kind of made me mad instead of sad, then I started going to the gym, the more I went the better and stronger I was feeling. I can't control what others do or say but I can control my own life and take responsibility for my own health. I don't wish those people any bad things as a matter of fact I hope they are well and I pray that they are well and continue to heal through our brother's health. But I won't let any negativity come into my space or my family's space. I have my own stress I don't need other people's drama to make things worse. It's actually worked out for the better. God works in mysterious ways. Focus on your own health then happiness follows and a ton of energy too. Working out is so good for the heart and soul, the rest is just a plus.
  • Samoa_Moni
    Wow great story! Thanks for sharing! My goal is 135 also but I just started. I am 157 now but used to be 182 a year and a half ago...as with you, I also have two children and used to be very athletic. Time to take control of the body God trusted me with! Good job girl! :)

Way to go keep it up and remember it's not a race, just wake up each morning knowing that every today counts. I wish you lots of success on your journey you are doing it right=).
  • Samoa_Moni
    I needed to read that! Great job! You look great, but more importantly you seem to have healthy attitude too!

Thank you I had someone who made me question my attitude and character and I am ashamed that I let them do that to me. I love people and I love life and especially my children, I want my children to be happy in life so I have to set an example, which isn't hard at all because I love my family so much and I can't handle all the cuteness these girls put out. Thank you again for the compliment. Good luck on your journey=)
  • itstimetoeat
    itstimetoeat Posts: 63 Member
    Hands down to you. such great will power and motivation! super envy. Keep up the great work girl!

I noticed that there was no mention of how long it took you to get to where you are now - 141 lbs. When were the first pics and when were the last pics taken? My goal is also 135 lbs as well but I could never lose a pound since I plateau'd so I stopped weighing myself! I relied on body measurements instead.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!